Mermaids Abyss

I closed my door as quietly as possible, wrestling with Attina

I closed my door as quietly as possible, wrestling with Attina. Tears are streaming down her face, and her mouth was moving, although what she was saying I didn't know, for I had gagged her with an old shirt. "Don't be afraid, Attina. You will be a beautiful mermaid, although I can't have a pool. You don't mind, do you?" 

Without waiting for any confirmation (For I didn't want to ungag her) I opened the door to the cellar. At one point it held wine, but now it shall hold my most wonderful treasures, although none shall be as fine as my Ariel. With her skin as delicate as a rose petal, and eyes as blue as the deepest sea, she shall be my finest trophy. 

I carried Attina into the cellar, locking the door behind me. Setting her down, I walked to a shelf on the back wall that held clothes. There was a tight-fitting skirt and bra for every sister, but my beloved's was, of course, the most magnificent, with sequins and such lovely lace that I chose myself. I selected the orange one, and set it in front of Attina.

"I want you to change into these by the time I get back. If you don't, I'll be forced to help." I tore off her gag.

"Please," she begged "You have the wrong person. My name is Jasmine. Please let me go... I-I won't tell."

I simply smiled and walked away. In due time she would remember who she was. For now, I needed to hound the news and make sure Attina wasn't reported missing. If she was, I wouldn't have the opportunity to find the rest of her sisters to take care of my jewel. 

Looking back, I was too relaxed.