Mermaids Mess

A huge thanks to @-xmarvelousx- for this beautiful banner!

It was finally the end of my shift. Rumors were flying - I tried my best to stifle them, to change peoples suspicions, but I think it only worked a little. It was quite worrying. I thought this might happen after three or four of the girls were taken, but one?

It could throw a wrench into my whole plan. The sooner the police got involved, the less time I had.

I may have to go for Ariel early. I originally wanted her sisters to become just short of her servants, to keep my ruby safe and happy while I was gone. After all, how could she live without love? They can at least keep her happy while the man she shall love is off working.

I slam my car door, startling a few birds.

Attina would be fine for a start I suppose, although it definitely wasn't ideal. How would Ariel hold up with only one person constantly with her?

I sat up. Perhaps I could enslave her friend. She could pass as Aquata - She had warm brown hair and eyes. A blue skirt and bra, and she could pull it off well.

What was her given name again? Jacy? Jenny? Jamie? I think it was Jamie. How would I get her number though? I don't think Ariel would appreciate me asking about her 'hot' friend.

I suppose facebook comes in handy sometimes.

Looking back, I should have asked for her number.