Mermaids Bish

With the beginnings of a plan formed in my mind, I decided to fuel my mind with some well-deserved lunch, although it had been a few hours since twelve had come to pass

With the beginnings of a plan formed in my mind, I decided to fuel my mind with some well-deserved lunch, although it had been a few hours since twelve had come to pass. Perhaps I would fix a smoothie for Attina in thanks for opening my mind to a range of new hobbies. I'd read somewhere fruits and vegetables were good to eat after surgery.

But she wasn't important, just a little toy to take care of my joy when I can't. Not to mention, if everything went according to plan I would have all the sisters, the complete collection. She was about as disposable as a plate. She's nice to have, but I have no guilt if I need to throw her away.

Setting up a blender my parents gave me as a housewarming gift, I alternated between fixing the drink and eating premade popcorn. It was while I was adding week-old raspberries that I got an idea.

It was efficient. Not only could I practice my new hobby, I could get rid of the remains of that sleazy witness, and I didn't have to feed Attina for a good week, at least.

I think the fact that it was cannibalism excited me the most.

Looking back, I should have gone over the plan a little more.