7

Me and Martinus ended up falling asleep and I woke up in his arms. Right now I'm sitting home doing my makeup. I haven't seen dad in a few days, I guess he's on one of his drinking streaks again. I think he'll be coming home in a few days and I need to prepare myself for that. It's gonna get ugly.

I hear the doorbell ring so I quickly go downstairs and open the door. Martinus steps in and pulls his hand from behind his back handing me some beautiful red roses.

"Thank you so much Martinus, they're beautiful." I smile as I look at the roses. I go to the kitchen and put them in water.

"Are you ready to go?" Martinus asks. I nod and put on my shoes. I have no idea where we're going because Martinus won't tell me. We step in a limo. Oh god this boy is just so extra.

"Well you're rich." I say and look around.

"Dad was busy and so was mom so besides from taking my bike this is the only option." he shrugs his shoulders like it's no big deal. I just stare at him. How? Why? What? I could never afford taking limos like it's no big deal.

We've been sitting in the limo for like thirty minutes before we finally pull up somewhere. Martinus steps out and then he takes out his hand for me to take.

I take his hand and get out of the car. We're in front of a really nice and expensive-looking restaurant. I look at Martinus a bit unsure. He just smiles at me reassuringly. We walk inside and sit on a table. A waitress takes our order and then we just wait for our food.

"Martinus I can't believe you did all that just for me." I say shaking my head in disbelief.

"Hey of course I'd do it for you. I need to impress a girl." he answers.

"You don't need to impress me with showing how much money you have. You already impressed me by being you." I say. He starts smiling.

We get our food and start eating. We talk and laugh about everything that comes to mind. When we finish eating Martinus pays and we go back the limo. We drive for a while again and then get out. I step out and see that we're at the beach.

The sun is setting. I slip my hand to Martinus' and intertwine our fingers. We're just walking in complete silence. It's nice. And not awkward.

Suddenly Martinus stops. He stands in front of me looking me in the eyes.

"Jenny, will you be mine?" he asks.

"Yes, Martinus." I smile like crazy and smash my lips to his. We kiss for a while and then we pull back.

"We have to go it's getting late." Martinus whispers. I nod and we go back to the limo. We drive to my house and I get off.

"Would you like to spend the night? My dad isn't home?" I ask winking. Martinus gets up faster than a lightning.

"Yes I would." he says. "Mark, thank you so much for driving us around tonight." he continues handing the driver money.

We step inside and walk to my room. Martinus sits on my bed and I take off my dress so I could change to something comfy. I turn around and see Martinus basically staring at me with his mouth open.

"Martinus are you okay?" I chuckle. He just looks down. Oh my god. He takes my hand and pulls me in his lap.

"Oh baby you're so hot." he says and starts kissing my neck. I let out a moan. I start taking off his shirt. He lays me down on the bed and takes off his jeans so we're both in our underwear.

-skip the 🔞 cause it's gonna be cringe if i write it-

I'm laying next to Martinus panting. I give him another kiss. We end up falling asleep in each other's arms.

"Good morning." Martinus whispers and kisses my head. I instantly start smiling.

"Morning Martinus." I say and get up. "We have school in ten minutes so get up." Martinus groans but does as I say.

"Okay so the reason we are both late is that my alarm didn't go off and you had to wake me up and it took like half an hour cause I'm a heavy sleeper okay?" I try to make up a good excuse for the teacher and then I knock on the door.

"Sorry we're late it's ju-" I start but the teacher cuts me off.

"Save your excuses for someone who cares." he says and lets us in.

"Rude." I mutter to Martinus as we sit on our places.

"Okay class now that those two finally decided to show up" the teacher gives us a look and then continues "I'm going to tell you more about the project you're doing." he finishes and starts explaining something that I really don't care about so I just draw random things in my notebook.