22

"Oh my god Jenny we were so worried about you!" Marcus says and hugs me tight.

"I know I know, sorry." I mumble. We came back into our room and I put on some warmer clothes.

"You don't have to apologize, just don't do that again." Kjell-Erik says and pats my back.

"I promise." I say to him.

"Thank you, now boys go to bed, you have a concert tomorrow!" Kjell says. The boys don't even argue about that, they just go to their room.

"Good night Jens!" Marcus says before closing the door.

"Good night Mac." I say and go to bed. I don't know what to think. I really wanna know why Martinus told Marcus to end mine and his thing.

Maybe I'll find out later, but I think I shouldn't ask about it tomorrow because they need to concentrate on their concert.

I'm tossing and turning in the bed. I can't get sleep. I'm just thinking about Martinus and Marcus and everything that is happening.

I get up from the bed grabbing my blanket and go out to the balcony. It's in the other room so I have to walk through Marcus and Martinus' room. I try to be super quiet but when I open the door of the balcony I hear someone turning in their bed.

I curse quietly and turn around to see who it is. It's just Martinus.

"What are you doing?" He whisper yells.

"I'm just going to the balcony." I whisper back. I step out on the balcony and just as I'm about to close the door Martinus opens it again and closes it behind him.

I sit on the floor of the balcony and put the blanket around me. Martinus sits next to me.

"So what's on your mind?" He asks.

"I just can't sleep. But I really think you should go back, you have a concert tomorrow." I say.

"I'm not going before you tell me what's wrong." He says and puts the blanket over him too. He wraps his other arm around me pulling me closer to him. "Now, tell me."

"Why did you tell Marcus to end the thing between us?" I ask after a while of being quiet.

"Umm- last night when Marcus came to my room I kinda told him about how I feel about certain things and we agreed that it would be better if you guys ended it now. Now before you start dating and it gets complicated. You can't just go around school kissing me and pretending like we're a couple while actually dating Marcus. And people would find out one way or another." Martinus explains.

"Good point." I sigh. I lean my head to Martinus' and he strokes my hair.

"It's kinda cozy sitting here with you under this blanket." Martinus says. I laugh a little.

"Yea it really is." I admit.

We ended up falling asleep on the balcony and I wake up by the sunlight. Martinus is still asleep.

"Martinus, wake up." I say.

"What? Oh god my neck hurts." Martinus says rubbing his neck.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I'm not complaining. I got to sleep here with you." He says winking.

"Oh god Gunnarsen, just get up and ready for the concert." I chuckle and get up. I put out my hand for Martinus and he takes it and gets up. I grab my blanket and go back inside.

I check the time, it's 10am. Marcus should be getting up soon too. I go back to my room and change my clothes.

"Let's go get some breakfast." I say as I go back to the boys' room. Marcus has gotten up too.

"Jenny can I talk with you for a bit?" Marcus asks.

"Umm yea." I say and go to him. He takes my hand and leads me out to the balcony.

"I just wanted to check that everything is okay between us." He says.

"Hey of course. I talked things through with Martinus last night." I say.

"So he told you about his feelings?" Marcus says raising his eyebrow.

"What feelings?" Well now I'm confused.

"Nothing, let's go eat!" Marcus says and goes back in fast. I roll my eyes and follow after him.

We go down to the restaurant and get some breakfast. I sit down on the table with the twins and start eating. There's lots of fans outside as usual.

We finish eating and go back up to our room. The boys have some interviews before their concert so they have to do their hair and put on some good clothes.

The magazine which is interviewing them first is coming here so we have to clean their room too. Kjell-Erik is helping us clean. Finally everything is done and the interviewer comes.

"Okay boys, if you could sit right over there on the couch and you girl could stay out of the way over there on the bed. And you must be the boys' dad, you could stay out of the way too. Now, let's start." The guy says. I exchange a look with the boys but I guess I don't have no choice but do as said.