19

Marcus and I decided to go watch a movie to lift up the mood. It's just a random movie that neither of us are really watching. We're just talking, we're the only people here because it's a bad movie and a school night.

The movie ends and we get up. It's getting pretty cold so I cross my arms in front of me so I would be a bit more warm.

"Are you cold?" Marcus asks.

"A bit." I admit. Marcus chuckles a bit and puts his other hand over my shoulders. I lean towards him. It's nice to walk like this. I can't help but smile.

"Thank you for coming to see a movie with me. Even tho it was a bad one." I laugh. We're standing in front of the Gunnarsens' house.

"Hey no problem. I had fun." Marcus smiles. I look at him. Even tho it's dark I can see him smirking that little smirk of his.

We are looking each other in the eyes. His face is getting more serious now. He is leaning in. I can feel his lips against mine. I response to his kiss. It's soft. I like it.

We get disturbed by someone banging the door closed. Just like last time. Oh Jesus.

"How is it that every time you two are alone I catch you doing something like this? Can't I just take out the trash I peace?" Martinus pushes past from between us.

"Why do you have a problem with that?" Marcus asks.

"I don't! Do what you want, get married, make kids, I don't care!" Martinus says raising his voice and going back inside. Banging the door, again. 

"Maybe I should just go home." I sigh and turn to leave.

"No! I'm not letting you go there. You're staying with us." Marcus grabs my arm.

"No I don't wanna be trouble." I hesitate.

"You're not gonna be trouble. Trust me." Marcus starts pulling me inside after him.

"Well I guess I have no choice." I sigh and walk in after him.

"Mom, Jenny is going to stay with us for a while." Marcus explains to his mom.

"I'm sorry honey but it's not that easy." His mom says with a sad face.

"No you don't get it." Marcus says, and then he explains the whole thing. I just stand there and let Marcus tell everything.

"Oh Jenny dear I'm so sorry to hear that. You can stay with us for as long as needed." Gerd-Anne says. I thank her and go get a bed ready for me with Marcus.

"Good night Jenny. Sleep well." Marcus gives me a hug before leaving the guest bedroom. I take off my shirt and jeans and go under the covers. I just stare at the ceiling thinking about everything before I slowly thrift to sleep.

"Jenny wake up!" Someone whispers to my ear. I open my eyes and see Emma smiling at me.

"Good morning Emma." I yawn.

"Good morning! I came here to wake you up because mom wouldn't let Marcus do it." Emma explains.

"Why couldn't Marcus wake me up?" I ask. Emma just shrugs her shoulders.

"Come down for breakfast!" She says before she closes the door behind her.

I put on my clothes from last night cause I don't have anything else and go down. Everyone else is already there eating and when I get down everyone turns their head to me.

"Uh- good morning." I say and sit on the table on the only free spot, next to Martinus. He moves his chair further away from me and continues to eat his cereal.

"What would you like to eat Jenny dear?" Gerd-Anne asks me.

"Just a banana will do, thanks." I say and Anne hands me the banana. I start eating and then get up and put the peels to the trash can. I thank Anne and go to the door. Marcus gets up quickly and comes after me.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"Home, we have school today." I say and open the door. After walking for a while I hear running steps behind me and not a long after Marcus is walking next to me and putting on his jacket.

"I'm not gonna let you get your stuff alone." He explains because I give him a confused look.

"Thank you Marcus." I smile.

"No need to thank me, I couldn't let him hurt you." He says and walks inside. I check the kitchen and the living room. Nobody is home.

"He's not here." I say and go up to my room. I get my things and go back down.

"Now we have to go back to your house and get your stuff." I say. Marcus sighs.

"What if we just skip school today?" He pleads.

"Hey I was just gone for two days and then I came for one day, I can't ditch school now." I say and start walking back to Marcus'. He sighs again and then follows after me.