10

"Take this, come to our house, and don't ask any questions. Or else you'll get hurt worse than ever." Marcus hands me the paper and leaves as soon as he got here. I open it. It has the boys' house address in it.

No, there's no way I'm going there. But I really don't wanna get hurt. Maybe I should go. But I want nothing to do with those twins anymore.

I run after Marcus and grab his wrist turning him around.

"What the he'll is this and why should I do as you say?" I ask irritated.

"Trust me, its better if you find out later than now in school." he says and just leaves. This can't be good.

The school ends and I start making my way over to Gunnarsens'. Marcus and Martinus got home from school an hour ago so they're already there. I knock on the door and Mr. Gunnarsen opens it.

"Hello Jenny, come in." he says smiling. I wonder what this is about. He tells me to go to the kitchen. I see the twins and their mom sitting on the table. I sit on one of the chairs a bit scared. My heart is beating fast. Maybe the boys are accusing me of something and their parents are gonna yell at me.

"Okay Jenny the reason you're here is that we have recently signed a contract with a new management and they think that it's for the best to hire a girl to act Martinus' girlfriend and we picked you since we have seen you come around here lately." Kjell explains.

"What?! How would that be for the best! Why me and why for Martinus? He's a bully, they both are! The only reason I have been hanging around in here because of some sick twisted joke. Someone dared Martinus to try and make me fall in love with him as a dare, which you made happen, congrats!" I almost shout and turn my head to Martinus.

His parents are looking at me in a shock. Then they turn to the twins.

"Are you really bullies? Is this all true?" their mother asks. She's clearly shocked and devastated. They both just nod quietly.

"Say you're sorry to Jenny immediately. And Martinus, you have always been the one who is kind to everyone, I am very disappointed." their mom continues. I just sit there awkwardly.

"Sorry Jenny." they both mumble. Oh god, I would've expected them to at least apologize properly.

"Yea whatever, apology accepted." I sigh.

"We are really sorry about all this, but you have to agree to be a part of this because the management said the boys won't be able to perform anywhere." their dad asks.

"Why would you even sign the contract then?" I ask. How stupid can people be?

"We were promised all kinds of things, concerts in new countries and all that." Kjell explains. I just nod.

"Okay I'm in. Just because Marcus said he would make my life more miserable than it already is." I glance at Marcus.

"Thank you Jenny dear. We will make this as easy for you as we can. The boys have a concert in Oslo the day after tomorrow so we're leaving tomorrow morning." Gerd-Anne tells me.

"All you have to do is walk around with your hand in Martinus' and look like a real couple. Smile, look happy, and maybe kiss at some point." Kjell says.

"Oh no I won't be kissing that bully." I say strictly.

"I'm sorry but it's part of the deal. The deal is gonna last for the rest of the tour, six months. Then we will renew the contract if it's needed." Kjell says and pulls out a paper. "Sign here and here." he gives me a pen while he's pointing at places where I have to put my name. I do my signature and he gives the paper and pen to Martinus who does the same.

"Thank you for agreeing to do this." Kjell gives me a friendly smile and I smile back a bit.