25

It's the day of the dance. School ended a couple hours ago and I'm home doing my makeup and hair. Gerd-Anne is helping me which is really nice. Emma is helping too by just being her cute self.

"Okay I'm done with curling your hair, do you want it open like this or should I do something with it?" Gerd-Anne asks.

"Just leave it open please." I say while finishing the last of my makeup. "Okay I'm done now, thank you so much for the help. Now I just need to put on my dress." I go get the dress from the hanger.

I put on the dress. I get out of the bathroom and go show it to Emma and Gerd-Anne.

"You look like a princess!" Emma says.

"Thank you Emma." I smile at her.

"You look beautiful dear." Anne says and I thank her too.

Martinus gets out of his room with a suit on. Damn that boy looks good. I don't even realize I'm staring until he is snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I shake out of my thoughts.

"Yes, I asked if you're ready to go." Martinus repeat his question.

"Yea I'm ready." I say and go downstairs. The boys' dad is driving us because it's not that easy to just walk around in a dress like this.

We get to the school where some people are already dancing. A slow song comes on and I look at Martinus.

"May I have this dance?" He asks with his hand out. I nod and take it. We walk to the floor and he puts his hands on my waist and I put mine behind his neck.

We're looking each other in the eyes. His are the most beautiful shade of brown. The song is ending and I'm about to let go but Martinus puts his hand on my cheek and leans in.

Then he kisses me. There's a million butterflies flying around in my stomach. Feels like there's fireworks going around us. It's magical, it's perfect. It feels real.

"I uh- sorry." He says when he finally pulls away.

"Hey don't be, I liked it." I say and can't help but smile a bit.

"Jenny I like you." Martinus says.

"What?" I don't know if I heard him correctly.

"I really do. Why do you think I got in such a bad mood when I caught you kissing Marcus. And why do you think I made Marcus end things with you. I have strong feelings for you Jenny. I just got so jealous when I saw you with my brother." He says looking at me in the eyes.

"Oh wow, I really didn't expect that. But how can I be sure this isn't just another prank?" I ask raising my eyebrow.

"I can prove it to you." Martinus says.

"How?"

"Like this." He says kissing me again.

With deep passion.

Yea, I believe him.

The end.