15

Marcus and Martinus are now done with their sound check so they're just playing football on the stage before they go rest for a while.

"Jenny come play with us." Martinus says taking my hand and leading me up the catwalk where they're playing.

"But I don't even know how to play." I say trying to hold back.

"Yes you do well enough." Martinus says. Well I guess I have no choice.

I play with the boys for a while and we're just having so much fun. But then their dad comes to say they have to rest so we leave the stage.

Both have their own dressing room so they would get rest and not just play FIFA with each other or anything.

I walk to Marcus' dressing room behind him and close the door.

"Well that's a new side of Martinus for me." I say.

"Hey he can be nice too." Marcus says.

"Yea yea I know but I just have never seen that side of him. He's genuinely happy, I wish he was like that in school too." I sit on the couch.

"He's like this on tour but as soon as tomorrow comes he will be back to his old self." Marcus sighs sitting next to me.

"What happened to him? Like really, he used to be happy and enthusiastic but now he has turned to a fuckboy and a bully." I ask actually curious.

"The thing is, I don't know. He just changed suddenly." Marcus shrugs his shoulders.

"Well you should get some rest now so I'll go somewhere else where I don't disturb your sleep." I smile getting up but Marcus takes my hand and pulls me back down.

"No, don't go. Sleep with me." He says.

"What?"

"No I mean we can push these two couches together so they're like a bed and we can use the same covers cause there isn't two." He explains. I just nod slowly.

We push the couches together and start sleeping. I'm not that close to him but still enough for us to fit under one blanket.

"It's time to wake up!" Someone knocks on the door.

"Five more minutes!" Marcus yells back turning to his stomach. I open my eyes and look at him.

"I know you're looking at me." Marcus mumbles with his eyes still closed.

"What? No I'm not!" I say. He turns to me so quickly I can't even turn my head.

"Yea whatever." He says with the tiniest smirk. I chuckle and get up pushing the couch to where it originally was.

"Thanks for sleeping with me Jenny." Marcus says winking.

"Oh hush Gunnarsen, what if Martinus finds out I cheated on him?" I say fake gasping.

"Oh but he doesn't have to know! We can run away together!" Marcus says and runs to me.

He is standing like two centimeters away from me. I get more serious and just stare at his eyes.

Suddenly I feel his lips on mine. And then a door being slammed close. It's Martinus. He looks a bit hurt.

"I came here to warm up my voice with Marcus but instead I find you two kissing. Since when have you been like this?" He asks.

"It was nothing we were just doing an act, you know." Marcus says scratching his neck.

"Yea whatever. We have work to do." Martinus says handing Marcus some tea. They start singing and doing some other things to open their voices. I just sit there and listen.

"Boys are you ready? You have to put on your clothes." Kjell-Erik comes to say.

"Yea we are." Martinus says and leaves the room. His mood seems to be dropped almost to the bottom. I wonder why? I just shrug it off, now it's time to enjoy the show.

"You're gonna stand here through the concert a you can see something." Someone explains leading me behind the stage. I just nod and look up on stage.

The arena has now filled with people, it's full and exited teenagers are waiting to see their idols.

Not long after Marcus and Martinus suddenly stand there on the stage followed by screaming.  The platforms rose quickly followed by light and other effects. The music starts playing and they start their choreography.