9

I wake up to the door being opened from the lock. I get up and push past dad before he can do anything. I run up to my room and lock the door. My neck is hurting and I'm super tired. But I have to go to school today.

I have to face Martinus and everyone else. I know everyone will be laughing at me. I should never had fallen for that trap. I guess I was just so desperate for someone to care about me that I was an easy target.

I change my clothes and put on some makeup. I look ugly, as always. I pack my bag and leave the house. I'm so hungry but I don't want to eat, I would just get more fat than I already am.

I walk through the doors at school and it feels like everyone is looking at me. Great, everyone already knows. Well what else would you expect in a town of 800 people? I go to my locker and take out my books for the next class.

I see Martinus and the rest of his 'gang' stare at me. I just shut my locker and go to the classroom. I put my books down on the table and rest my head on top of them.

The rest of the day goes by slowly. I feel like shit, I look like shit. Life is shit. I sit on a couch on a corner and try to keep my thoughts away from Martinus. Of course it's impossible.

I look up and see him. He looks like he regrets what he did. I must be imagining this. After a second that regret is gone and he and his friends are all laughing and pointing at me. Yea thanks.

I get up and walk away. I go to the toilets and just sit on one of the stalls. I start crying. I was actually happy with him. My problems seemed not so important, they were slowly going away. Now they're all back, worse than ever.

The bell rings and I get up. I look at myself in the mirror. Red puffy eyes. I wipe the tears on my sleeve. I look horrible, like always. It doesn't matter. I get out and walk to class. I can feel everyone's eyes on me. Everyone laughing at me.

I sit on the back. Everyone keeps giving me glances every once in a while. Can't they just stop? Can't they see I'm miserable? I can't take this anymore.

I walk home and go straight to my room. I punch the wall with my wrist. Tears are streaming down my face.

I collapse on the floor. I put my head on my hands and sob quietly. Or not so quietly. I hate my life. Just as I thought I was truly happy it gets taken away from me. Little kids with their sick twisted jokes.

I finally get up after I stop crying. I look like a mess. I feel like a mess. Or more like a complete train wreck.

It's been a few days after what happened. I'm still kinda broken but getting better. I still get some stares and laughs when I walk down the hallways in school. But not that bad. Back to normal I would say.

I'm taking my books out my locker when someone bangs it close.

"Hey what the-" I start but cut off when I see it was Marcus.

"Okay here's the deal. You need to do something that I have no idea about. All I know is that it includes you coming to our house." he states.

"No, there is no way I'm coming to your house." I say strictly.

"You will come if you don't wanna get hurt." Marcus says and starts writing something on a paper. Then he hands it to me.