24

It's the next morning and I'm downstairs eating breakfast with Emma, Marcus and Martinus. Yes, I'm currently living with them because of my dad. But I really like it here.

"So the school dance is tomorrow." Marcus suddenly says.

"Yea what about it?" I ask.

"Ooh I don't know." Marcus says winking at his brother. Oh god what is up with those two weirdos.

"Okay so I think we have to leave right about now." Martinus says getting up from the table. I put my bowl in the sink and grab my bag.

I go to the hall and put on my shoes and my jacket. I wait for the boys and then we leave for school. Martinus grabs my hand on the way and I give him a quick glance.

We reach the school yard and walk inside. People still look at me and Martinus weirdly sometimes but not that much anymore.

"So I have maths now and you have English, I'll see you two after class." I say and give Martinus a kiss.

It still feel kinda weird going around and kissing him but I've almost gotten used to it.

"Have a good class." He says smiling before I go to the classroom.

I sit on my place at the back and just scroll through my phone.

The class goes by rather quickly and so do others and before I know it we are sitting in the cafeteria eating lunch.

"Umm so Jenny would you like to go to the dance with me?" Martinus asks sounding kinda nervous.

"Yea of course." I say smiling.

"Yes, cool." Martinus smiles too. We finish eating and go to the last class of the day.

"Oh my god Martinus I have to go buy a dress." I suddenly realize when I'm sitting on the couch at the Gunnarsens'.

"Does this mean I'll have to go and buy one with you?" Martinus asks.

"Well do you know anything about dresses?" I ask.

"Well I know when someone looks pretty in one." He says.

"Well then you are coming with me. Like right now." I get up.

"We have to go to Mosjøen because I don't think you'll find a dress from the store in here." Martinus says getting up too. "I'll go ask dad for a ride." He goes in to the kitchen.

"Okay kids let's go buy a dress." Kjell-Erik says coming out of the kitchen. I put on my shoes and go to the car.

The ride to Mosjøen isn't that long so before I know it we are already there. I hop out of the car and go to the store.

I walk around the store looking for a good dress. Finally I find something and decide to go try it on.

"What do you think?" I ask Martinus when I step out of the dressing room. He just stares at me without saying anything.

"Oh my god." He says quietly after a while.

"Is it really that bad?" I ask biting my lip.

"Heck, you look great!" He says looking at me. I start smiling.

"So then this is the one I'm getting." I say and go change out of the dress. I go pay for the it and then we go back home.

"Thanks for coming to get this with me." I say to Martinus.

"Hey no problem, glad I could help." He says.

The rest of the night we just do our homework and the boys play FIFA while I watch them.