21

The plane lands and we go get our belongings. I take my bag and wait for the others to get theirs.

Everyone gets their stuff and we walk through the gates. My hand in Martinus'. Like always. We walk through the mass of fans. The boys are taking pictures.

We walk to the car and drive to the hotel. The boys take some more pictures. We go to our rooms. This has become a routine.

I'm laying on the bed with Marcus. We're watching funny videos on YouTube. Suddenly Marcus puts the laptop away and sits up.

"Jenny, can we talk?" He asks. I nod a bit concerned.

"I think that we should end this. Our thing. We aren't officially together or anything but I think it's for the best that it stays that way." Marcus explains not even looking at me.

"What? Why?" Is all I can say.

"You're pretending to be my brother's girlfriend. And then you're messing around with me on the side. I don't think it's a good idea to be like that at least as long as the contract is on." He continues.

"Yea maybe it's for the best to end this." I admit quietly.

"I really care about you Jenny, I do." Marcus says and hugs me from the side. Then he gets up and leaves the room.

Oh wow. It's over. I thought I had a shot with him but apparently not.

I hear Marcus and Martinus talking in the other room. The door is slightly open so I can hear them almost clearly.

"Did you do it?" Martinus asks.

"Yes. I hope you're happy now." Marcus responds.

"I am, thanks. And I'm sorry." Martinus says.

"It wouldn't have worked out anyway so it's okay." Marcus sighs. What is going on?

I sigh and lay back down on the bed. Things are over with Marcus, things aren't good with Martinus, Emma doesn't even travel with us that much.

Martinus walks through the door and sits on my bed.

"Are you okay? I heard what happened." He says in a calm tone.

"What were you two talking about before you came here?" I ask. I have to find out.

"What? Nothing." He says not sounding so convincing.

"Oh really, because from what I understood it was your idea to make Marcus end things with me." I sit up.

"I, uh.." he starts but can't seem to find the words. I roll my eyes and get up from the bed. I open the door and walk to the hallway.

"Jenny wait!" Martinus runs after me. I ignore him and just keep walking. I want some fresh air.

"Jenny I- I umm.." Martinus starts but sighs and doesn't finish his sentence. I go to the lobby and walk out of the hotel. I try to look happy so the fans out here won't make up any rumors.

After a couple of hours of walking it's getting dark. I have no idea where I am. Shit. I look around. I don't know where I'm supposed to go. I don't remember the name of our hotel. This is going rather well.

I take out my phone. 1% battery. Better make this count. I call Marcus.

"Jenny where are you? We are all so worried!" He says.

"I have no idea, please help me." I say in a small panic.

"Oh god, umm what if yo-" he starts but then suddenly stops. My phone died. I'm starting to get more scared because I have no idea where I am, i have no phone, I don't know anyone here.

I feel a tear drop down my cheek. No store is open anymore.

I start walking back the way I came. The neighborhood doesn't look familiar, but then again how would I know because it's dark.

It's getting cold, I didn't even take my jacket. Gosh I'm so stupid. Next time I run out I'll have to remember to take that. Or next time I shouldn't run out.

I see couple of girls that look about my age so I go up to them.

"Uh- I'm kinda lost, can you help me?" I ask them.

"Sure, where do you need to go?" The other one says.

"I um, I don't remember the name of the hotel I'm staying at." I say with my voice cracking a bit.

"Hey aren't you Jenny, Martinus' girlfriend." The other asks. I just nod.

"We know the name of the hotel, we can take you there!" The first one says.

"Omg thank you so much!" I smile. They both start walking and I follow them.

"Why are you here all alone?" They ask.

"I just came out for a walk and got kinda lost." I say. They nod and we keep on walking.

We have been walking for a while. Both of the girls are really nice and we have been talking about random stuff.

"Look, the hotel is there." The other points at the hotel. All the girls outside have been gathered around something. I guess the boys are out.

"Out of my way!" Someone yells. It's Martinus. He must've seen me. He runs out of the group of girls and I run to him. When I get to him he pulls me in to a tight hug.

"Never do that again." He whispers in my ear.

"I promise." I say back.

I pull out of the hug and go back to the two girls. I thank them for helping me and Martinus gives both of them a hug and a picture.

Just a little heads up that there's only a few chapters left on this book!