17

I'm downstairs in the restaurant eating breakfast with Martinus. There's a lot of fans outside of the window and it kinda freaks me out.

"Can you eat faster?" I ask Martinus who is being super slow.

"Why?" He asks. Well of course he doesn't understand that I'm not comfortable with those fans because he's used to them.

"I don't like being stared at." I say glancing at the window.

"Hey don't worry, they won't do anything to you." Martinus says placing his hand on top of mine. He smiles at me and I try to smile back.

"Everything is okay." He says looking me straight in the eyes and gently rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb.

"Yea, thanks." I smile and nod. We continue eating with his hand on top of mine the whole time.

"Is it okay if I go take some pics with the fans? They have been out there for a long time." Martinus says as we're walking out of the restaurant.

"Yes of course. But don't you need a guard to come with you?" I ask. I'm glad he wants to take pics with them.

"Nah, I think I can survive by myself for this one time." He says and walks out. I hear all the girls screaming as Martinus walks up to them. He is surrounded by so many girls I can't even see him anymore.

Martinus has been outside for like five minutes now, some girls are still there and he's just talking with them so I decide to join.

"Hey Martinus are you done soon? We have to go in an hour." I say walking to his other side.

"Yes babe, I'm just chatting with these great girls here." He says and puts his other arm around my waist.

"Omg you're Martinus' girlfriend! You are so beautiful, can we take a picture?" One of the fans asks.

"T-thank you, of course we can." I say a bit shocked and pose for the camera.

"Thank you so much Jenny!" The fan says and I just smile at her.

After a while me and Martinus go back in and to our room.

"Omg she wanted to take a picture with me! Nobody ever wants to take a pic with me, or calls me beautiful!" I say and smile so much.

"I think you're beautiful." Martinus say a bit quiet.

"You what?" I ask cause I'm not sure I heard him.

"Uh- I said we have to get packing. Take your stuff and umm- Marcus wake up!" Martinus starts stuttering and pacing around the room.

"I'm already up and I have packed my stuff." Marcus says peaking his head through the door.

"Oh good, I have to talk to you." Martinus says and pushes Marcus back to their room and closes the door behind them.

I sigh and start putting my things in my suitcase and my bag.

I hear some mumbling through the door but not any clear words or sentences.

"Marcus you're wrong!" Martinus shouts.

"No I'm not, it's so obvious!" Marcus says back. I need to find out what they're talking about. I press my ear against the door and try to listen to them but as soon as I do someone opens the door and I fall on the floor.

"Jenny are you okay?" Martinus says and helps me up.

"Yea I was just waking too close to the door so it hit me." I say with a nervous laughter.

"Umm okay?" Martinus says raising his eyebrow.

"I'm fine, let's just go." I say and leave the room.

I get to the car after Marcus and sit between him and Martinus. The ride home goes rather fast because we're just talking and laughing.

"Thanks for everything for now, see you in school tomorrow." I say to Kjell-Erik and the twins. Then I go inside.

I close the door and start taking off my shoes. I kneel on the floor cause I can't get them off.

"Where the hell have you been?!" Someone, my dad shouts behind me. Uh oh.