12

"Wake up Jenny! Breakfast is ready!" Emma whisper yells in my ear. I groan but open my eyes anyways. I get up and walk downstairs with Emma.

"Morning Jen." Martinus says with his mouth full of pancakes. I raise my eyebrow. Jen? What's with the nickname?

"Uh morning Martinus." I say and sit down on the table. I take some pancakes and start eating.

"Can I ask you something?" I say out of nowhere. Martinus nods. "Why did you agree to the dare?"

"I don't know. It was all for fun I guess." he shrugs his shoulders.

"I can't believe you did all that just to break the heart of an innocent girl. All the surprises, helping and everything. All that just for fun? You seemed genuinely happy. I can't believe you'd actually go that far." I say.

"Yea well that's the thing. I'm a bully. I bully others and fuck others. I don't fall in love. Don't expect that to happen. Ever." he says cold.

"What happened to the things you said last night? The apology? What the hell happened to the nice old Martinus? These are the things I'd expect from Marcus but not you." I say irritated.

"The apology, it was an act. Mom and dad need to believe that I don't bully you anymore so they won't take away all my privileges. I didn't realize you were gonna ask so many questions after it. And the old Martinus, he's gone, dead, buried" he says getting mad himself too.

"Well get him back. Make him rise from the dead. I don't know how you keep up the character of nice mama's boy cute little Martinus on public and to fans."

"It's easy. I'm a good actor. People believe that me and Marcus are the nicest people ever but we're not. Or I'm not. Marcus is actually nice, he's the mama's little baby even tho he looks like the person that I am. He looks like the one who fucks everyone in town but he's not. He's not a bully. He may say bad things to you but that's just to keep people around him. Fans don't know a shit about us even if they think they do. And neither do you." he's getting scary now. I've never seen him this mad.

"Well that's it about the apology." I mumble.

"Yea. You won't tell anyone about this or else I'm gonna make your life a living hell. You will keep up the act with me for the six months we're supposed to and after that, never dare to speak to me again." he says and leaves the table.

I just sit there in complete silence. I'm shocked. Of course I knew those things but I didn't know he knew it all well and didn't do anything about it. Who is proud of being a bully and a fuckboy? Well apparently Martinus Gunnarsen.

I have a feeling that this is gonna be hella long tour. Well yes I know it's gonna be six months but you understand what I mean. Being with my bully and supposedly dating him doesn't sound so great.

"Jenny we have to leave now. We are going to buy you everything you want and need during the tour as a way to repay for doing this." Kjell-Erik comes to say. I thank him and get up. Then I walk to the car and sit on the back next to Emma.

Our flight leaves in six hours and it takes four hours to drive to the airport. Time goes by fast because I'm on my phone the whole way there.

The flight goes by fast too and before I know it we're already landing in Oslo airport.

"Okay, Jenny and Martinus listen. You're going to walk hand in hand through the airport to the car waiting outside. Martinus if anybody asks anything about her you're not gonna say anything. You have an interview later today where you're going to reveal it to everyone even tho you have already been seen with Jenny. Understood?" Kjell-Erik goes by the plan one more time. We both nod.

I sigh and put my hand out for Martinus to take. He interwinds our fingers and puts on a smile, a fake one obliviously.

"Just smile and look like you're in love." he says through gritted teeth. I put on a smile and we walk out the gates.

There's like fifty girls here. They all start screaming when they see us. Oh god this is too much for me already.

Martinus and Marcus take pictures with everyone and then Martinus takes my hand again and we walk out. As soon as we step into the car he pulls his hand away.

"Thank god that's over." he mumbles. I don't even bother to answer, I just roll my eyes.