14

"I don't understand what's gotten into Martinus. He's not the same brother to me he was a few months ago. He's rude and doesn't seem to care about me anymore." Marcus tells me.

"Something happened. The game got to his head. He's been an awful person for over a year but never to me. Then few months ago something happened and he changed. Mom and dad don't notice because he can keep up the act perfectly in front of them." he continues.

"I don't understand either. He seems like a nice person but he isn't. I wish he was the same Martinus he was over a year ago." I sigh.

"Yeah me too. I hope he realizes that this isn't who he really is." Marcus says.

"He will, don't worry. You'll get your twin back." I try to smile. That makes Marcus smile too.

"And I'm really sorry for everything I've done to you. It was all just to keep up my reputation. I didn't mean any of those things." he says biting his lip. I forgive him, he isn't really that bad. I'm glad we got to talk.

"Thank you Marcus. It was nice to talk to you but now I just want to sleep." I say.

"Yea of course, good night Jenny." Marcus gets up and goes to his and Martinus' room.

"Good night Marcus." I say before he closes the door. Why couldn't I just do this with Marcus instead. He seems so much nicer.

"Good morning Jenny!" Emma says and jumps on my bed. I groan and turn to my stomach.

"You have to wake up! The concert is today and you have to go somewhere with the boys." she says.

"I don't want to." I say. Emma pulls the covers off of me. I can't believe I'm being more childish than a nine-year-old. I sigh and get up.

"Okay Emma I'm up. Can you leave for a minute so I can change please." I say rubbing my eyes. Emma leaves the room and I put on some new clothes.

Then I do my makeup and straighten my hair. I look okay for once. I give myself a smile in the mirror. I think today is not gonna be that bad. At least I have Emma and Marcus.

I walk out of my room and go down for breakfast. I see the twins in one table so I join them. There's lots of fans outside the hotel but nobody seems to mind.

"Morning boys." I say and sit down.

"Morning Jenny, feeling any better?" Marcus asks. I just nod. Martinus raises his eyebrow at Marcus but Marcus doesn't even look back at him.

"So, the concert is today so we don't have any big interviews or anything, we're leaving in couple of hours cause we have to do the soundcheck and everything." Marcus explains.

"Why does she have to come? Why can't she just stay here?" Martinus asks.

"Because she, whose name happens to be Jenny, is your so called girlfriend whether you like it or not." Marcus replies. Martinus just rolls his eyes.

"Okay let's go then." He says and leaves the room. Marcus gives me a look.

"Martinus, we're not leaving for another two hours!" He says.

"Well it doesn't matter, I'm gonna wait in the lobby of something." Martinus says going to the elevators.

"I'm sorry he's like that I don't kn-" Marcus starts but I cut him off.

"Hey, it's not your fault, only his." I say and give Marcus a small smile. He smiles back.

Couple hours have passed and me and Marcus are in the elevator right now. We spent the last two hours talking and playing FIFA. He won 7-0. I'm not good, at all.

I have to say, Marcus is great. He's so energetic and fun.

"I can't believe Martinus actually spent the last two hours here." Marcus says pointing at his brother.

"Oh my lord." I walk up to him. I see some fans outside the hotel so I give Martinus a kiss.

Ew.

"What the heck?" Martinus says.

"Fans." I simply reply.

"Martinus we are leaving." Marcus says. Martinus sighs and gets up. He takes my hand and we walk out of the hotel.

Marcus and Martinus are taking pictures with their fans and I'm stuck holding Martinus' hand. I think it's pointless to even try to get it off.

"Are you okay?" Marcus whispers while smiling  to someone's camera. I just nod my head quickly.

Finally we leave and get to the car. I shake my hand out of Martinus' and sit down. We drive to the arena their concert is at.

Oslo Spektrum.

8,7K people.

Quite impressive for two sixteen-year-olds right?

"Marcus look! That's where we played last time and now we're here again!" Martinus says excited like a little child.

I glance at Marcus who is smiling at Martinus. I guess this is one of those times Martinus is his old true self.

"Yea and that's where you almost fell!" Marcus laughs and gives Martinus a gentle push.

"Hey stop that, but tonight we're gonna have the best concert ever!" Martinus says and gives Marcus a high five.

I could get used to seeing Martinus like this more. I smile and walk behind those twins.

//
Long time no see!! Sorry for not updating but I'll start being more active again.