Chapter 16

I wake up just as peacefully as I went to sleep. I look out the window, and everything is quiet except for the dining hall, which probably means i'm missing dinner. I look in the mirror. For once my hair looks like a mess, and i'm glad for it. It is in a pony tail, but frizzy. I missed my frizzy hair. I sit in the wheelchair, and wheel myself as best as possible into the dining hall. As I get inside, I find Percy white as a sheet, and looks as though he is mumbling to himself. He hasn't touched his food, which is strange especially since he missed lunch. I go over to him. "So what have I missed?" I say. My voice sounds tired and weak.

"Nothing" he quickly says still mouthing words to himself. Then be finally comes to reality and notices me "You want something to eat?" he says pushing his plate of food towards me

"No thanks i'm not hungry." I say pushing it back. We plunge into silence like we usually do at meals. Just then a boy with goat legs and horns walks in. "Percy, it looks like you have a visitor." I immediately knew it was Grover Underwood. Percy turns to see Grover looking at him. The color returns to his face and his frown turns into a smile. "Grover!" he runs over and gives him a hug then they walk over and I hear Percy whisper "Get... Hunters... Tyson."

Grover nods.

"You owe me for that" he says "And I don't believe we've met" he says looking at me.

"I don't believe so. I know the leader of the cloven elders can be a bit time consuming." I say

"How... How'd you know that?"

"Psychic"

"I don't suppose you know my name though."

"Grover Underwood. How was it like to meet Pan?"

"How...?" he asks looking to Percy for answers.

"She said it. Psychic" replies Percy who is cracking a smile

"Alright" says Grover "I'm not psychic so can you tell me who you are?"

"You know Grover, i'm surprised you didn't sense her. She's a pretty powerful demigod." says Percy

"She couldn't be more powerful than you." Grover says

"I don't know..." I say "Anyway I'm Helen Jackson. Everyone calls me Ellie, and if you call me Helen I will break you in half like a toothpick. Daughter of Poseidon..."

"See no more then Percy" interrupts Grover

"You didn't let me finish. Daughter of Poseidon, Zeus, Hecate, Athena, Aphrodite, Hades, Ares, Dionysus, and Apollo."

"All three of..."

"Mmm hmm"

"So you weren't kidding when you said you would break me..."

"Like a toothpick?"

"Oh no she WAS NOT kidding" says Percy "I still have a scar"

"Oh" says Grover "I'm going to go say hi to Annabeth now" he starts to quickly make his way over to Annabeth.

"Great job. You scared away my best friend." says Percy

"Sorry. Okay are you done because Margo told me to meet her at the infirmary after dinner and I don't think I can get there fast enough."

"Sure" he gets up and starts wheeling me out. He takes me to the infirmary where Margo is waiting at the door. "Want me to wait for you?" asks Percy.

"No. I'll be fine" i say

Margo then wheels me inside the building. She hands me a glass of nectar, then walks to the back of the infirmary. I drink the liquid. Margo comes back with a pair of crutches. She hands them to me, and I stand myself up. "Thanks" I say then walk out slamming into someone. I look up and realize I am face to face with a Cyclopes."Tyson" I say