Chapter 24

*Annabeth*

Argus had taken us to Sally's apartment. Percy wanted to go there to see if she knew anything of where Ellie had been taken, or if she even was taken. For all we knew she could be totally fine, and we could be doing this all for nothing. Then there was Leo's device thing, which didn't seem too trustworthy, but it (along with Percy's dream) was all we had, and both were telling us she was in trouble. It wouldn't have surprised me if she was. That girl causes more trouble then Gaea herself. Percy knocked on the door lightly. Sally opened the door. "Percy!" she exclaimed, giving him a hug.

"Hi mom" says Percy pulling away. "Is Ellie okay?"

"Well she's not here. I thought she was at camp, she left a note..."

"Mom Ellie isn't at camp. I had a dream last night that she was taken somewhere. I don't know what took her, but she's gone. Do you have any idea where she could be?"

"I'm sorry Percy, I... I can't... I don't know."

"Annabeth we have to find her." says Percy turning to me.

"Percy, she comes back. She always has. She's never gone more than a couple of days without coming back. How about we go back to camp and if she's not back in a couple of days, we'll go look for her." I say.

"No!" says Percy "Something is different. We have to go now."

And with that Percy led me down to the van and Argus drove us away.

*Ellie*

I kept trying to some kind of switch, or using magic to get me out of the room. If I survive this, I will DEFINITELY be claustrophobic. "What did I ever do to you!" I yell.

"It's not what you have done, it's what you will do. We can't have you ruining the takeover of Gaea."

"How do you know what I'm going to do in the future, I didn't even know what I was going to have for breakfast this morning."

I didn't get a response after that. Figures.

*Annabeth*

"Percy we don't even know where to begin looking. She could be anywhere in the world."

"Maybe we could ask the gods." says Percy.

"The idea of talking to my mother doesn't exactly appeal to me right now."

"I could talk to her."

"That is the stupidest thing you have ever said. Ever."

"Then we won't talk to your mom. We'll just talk to my dad, or some other god she's related to."

"My mom knows everything and is one of those other gods she's related to. I think she'll probably know where her great great great granddaughter."

"Well, you're the daughter of Athena. You think of something." figures Percy. Always leave the girl to the planning.

"Okay fine. We'll talk to the gods, but I can guarantee my mother won't help us."

"To the Empire State Building!" yells Percy pointing his finger forward.

"Percy the Empire State Building is that way" I say pointing behind us.

"Oh" he says "to the Empire State building!" he yells pointing behind him. Then Argus drives off

*Ellie*

I swear somebody made this room like 30 degrees colder, because I can't feel my hands. This room seems to be getting smaller too. Although that could be my mind telling me that, but still.