4 Let's Resume

He and I kept the kiss going. He kissed me differently than Zane did. Brendon is more passionate a little rough but caring and loving. I pulled back smiling. That um was amazing. He said smiling. I lightly nodded. He pulled me back down and kissed me again. We kept the kiss going till we heard the door creak open. What are you doing to my baby sister! Dallon yelled. Uh um. Brendon stammered. Get off of him! Dallon said sternly. I got off of Brendon and stood by my bed. Brendon sat up on the bed and bit his lip lightly. Jayda Mae Weekes you are coming with me. Dallon said sternly. Shit, he said my full name I'm in trouble.
---
Dallon and I talked about it and he is not very pleased with our relationship but he said that we can only kiss and hug or cuddle and that's that. Now let's go talk to Brendon about it. He said. Okay. I said and we walked into my room again. So, Brendon, we have come to an agreement. Dallon said. Brendon nodded. You can do almost anything to her but if you hurt her or have sex with her and I find out about it, you won't like the consequence. Dallon said. Why um can't we have sex? Brendon asked. Because I don't want my little sister to get pregnant and also I don't want to hear you guys and also think about you in her. He said. Okay but you get the point. Dallon said. Yeah yeah, I get it. Brendon said smiling. Hey, do you want to go to this party with us tonight? Emily asked and bit her lip lightly as she saw Dallon. Sure. Brendon said smiling. He got up and pulled my jeans on. I walked to the bathroom and pulled my shirt off and put my tank top on. I walked out and Brendon looked amazed. Wow, you look beautiful. Brendon said smiling. Thanks, babe. I said smiling. He kissed me. We all walked downstairs holding hands. We all went out to the cars and drove to the party.
---
We all had some to drink. Well, Brendon had a lot to drink. Hey *hiccup* you *hicup*sexy. Brendon slurred. Mm is that so. I said smiling. Uh huh, *hiccup* y-you know what *hiccup*. Brendon slurred. What B. I said smiling. This is entertaining to watch. *hiccup* I want *hiccup* to fuck *hiccup* you. He slurred. Is that so? I teased smiling. Uh huh, *hiccup*. He said smiling. You know other *hiccup* may have dated you *hiccup* and serrated your *hiccup* with a slice but the cut *hiccup* of your love never hurts *hiccup* it's a sweet butter knife *hiccup*. He slurred and rested his hand on my thigh. Brendon your drunk. I said smiling. No no *hiccup* I'm not as *hiccup* think as you *hiccup* drunk I am. He slurred and grinned. Babe your pretty drunk. I said smiling. Oh, shush *hiccup* just kiss me. He slurred smiling. He kissed me and tasted like beer. He kissed me passionately yet roughly. He slid his hand up my thigh. He slid his hand around my lower back and pushed my waist towered his hips. Mm. We both moaned lightly. Let's go dance baby. I said smiling. Mm okay. He said smiling. We both danced on the dance floor. He turned me around and swayed our hips together. My back was towards him. My bum brushed up against his bulge. He moaned lightly. Mm, stop teasing me. He groaned and kissed me. I'm going to go and get me a drink. He slurred. Okay, I'll be over here. I said smiling. I went and stood by the bright pink brick wall. Till I saw the person I didn't want to see right now. Hey, bitch. He said walking closer to me. Shit why is he here?
×~×~×~×
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Hope you like my story so far its kinda shit but oh well seems like you are enjoying it so far. I might add in another person... maybe. Okay love ya buh bye.
-S