28 After Party

Jayda's Pov
Me and Brendon had our slow dance together. We decided to cut the cake. He stood behind me and put his arms around me. You ready baby? He asked smiling. I nodded. We put our hands on the knife and pressed down on the cake. Everyone took pictures and videos and cheered.

We all ate cake and some cupcakes. Brendon kept glancing over at me smiling. I smiled and wiped my mouth with a napkin. He smiled and looked over to Breezy and Dallon. He turned my face to look at him. He smiled and kissed me. I tasted the frosting on his lips.

Get a room lovebirds. Zach said coming to sit down. Shhh. Brendon shushed him smiling and kissed me again. Then I felt a little tug at my dress. I thought it was one of the kids. Nope it was Brendon. I looked up at him smiling. He smiled. Then I saw Dylan and Jackson coming over to us.

Mama I'm tiwdr (tired). Jackson said rubbing his eyes. Dylan grabbed my dress. One of you can sit on mommy's lap, and one on daddy's lap. I said. I don't wan daddy I want mommy. Dylan said. Yeah I don't want on daddy lap. Jackson said. Brendon frowned.

Okay fine, but what's wrong with daddy? I asked lifting Jackson up. Daddy don't have these. He said and touched my boob. Well daddy isn't a girl. I said smiling and held his little hands. Do you wan daddy to be a giwl? He asked. No no no daddy has his differences than me because he's a boy. I said smiling. Brendon smirked and tried not to laugh.

Brendon picked up Dylan. Well babies we are going to have grandma and grandpa watch you tonight, while mommy and daddy have alone time together. I said and kissed Jackson's head.

He pouted. What's wrong baby? Brendon asked. I wanna stay with you guys. Dylan pouted. No sweety, you have to stay with grandma and grandpa. I said. Okay. He said.

-At The Hotel-

Everyone was gone. It was just me and Brendon. Brendon and I kissed passionately. He pushed me onto the bed and kissed me and down. I moaned. Soon enough we both were naked and kissing. You ready baby? He asked. I nodded. What's my name baby girl. He said teasing me.

Yes daddy. I said and moaned as the tip of his member rubbed against my womanhood. Good girl. He said and slammed into me. We both moaned. He thrust into me as we kissed. He kissed my neck. I was a moaning mess. Daddy I'm close. I moaned out. Do it for me baby girl. He moaned. I came. He pulled out and came, we got some sleep that night.

-----
Kind of a shit chapter, but oh well. 
-S