24 Pefect Home

December 31
7:15 PM
Jayda's Pov

Brendon and I thought we would spend New Year's with his parents. We got the babies ready to go. Brendon put his hat on the Dylan. Babe look he's so cute. He said trying not to laugh. Aww he's so cute. I said smiling. I know right but not as cute as my beautiful girlfriend. He said and put the hat on me and bit his bottom lip lightly. I blushed lightly. Thanks Bren. I said smiling and took his hat off smiling. Okay babe pick Dylan up and let's go to your parents house. I said and kissed him. Jackson giggled. Aww baby did you hear that? I asked smiling and kissed him again. He smiled. Yeah that was so... Adorable. He said and gripped my butt at the last part. Bren, maybe your parents can watch the kids while we have our adult fun tonight. I said quietly and kissed him again. Mm that sounds so amazing right now. He said and kissed me. Com'n love birds we are going to be late. Dallon said. He groaned. Fine. He said quietly. He picked Dylan up.

He came up behind me and slapped my ass. I smirked at him. He smirked. You shouldn't have wore that short shorts you are distracting me. He muttered smirking.  I smirked.

-At His Parents House,Eating Dinner-

Jackson started to cry.  I sat him on my leg. Baby are you hungry? I said in a baby voice and hopped him up and down on my leg. He pulled on my shirt. It came down and showed more of my breast then I should show. Whoa Jackson's cutting right to the point. His Brother said. Bren, can you bring me his blanket? I asked pulling up my shirt.

He nodded. Jackson grabbed my shirt again and showed my black see-through bra. Brendon handed me his blanket. Here you go. He said smiling. Thank you babe. I said and kissed him. I'm going to go feed him I'll be right back. I said and got up. Okay. His mom said. I went into the spare bedroom and fed him.

Brendon's Pov

She went into the other room. I sat Dylan on my lap. He smiled. He looked up at me with his beautiful Blue eyes just as beautiful as his mothers. He grabbed my shirt. He sneezed. You okay baby? I said in a baby voice. He giggled. I kissed his head. She came back in. Hey sorry that took awhile, he was super hungry. She said and grabbed her boob lightly. Well we missed you, and look look so good for having two kids. My mom said smiling. Well thank you Grace. She said smiling. You know uh Brenny boy here can you know take care of that. His brother said wiggling his eyebrows. His mom smacked him lightly. Stop thinking about that. Grace said quietly.

You wanna switch babies? She asked. Sure. I said smiling. We switched babies. Dylan looked up at her smiling. Did you have fun with daddy? She asked and kissed his little nose. He giggled. She smiled brightly.

----

So you guys have some fun, but not too much fun we don't need another Urie. His dad said smiling. Thank you guys so much for watching them we will be back in a hour or so. She said. No problem we love to watch our grandkids. My mom said smiling.

-At The House-

She pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I moaned lightly. Shit baby it's been almost 10 months since we did this. I said and kissed her passionately. She unzipped my pants. Ooo someone's eager. I teased her and slipped my hand into her pants. She moaned from my slight touch.

I kissed her and down her neck. We soon took each other's clothes off and ended up in the bedroom. Mm first time fucking on this new bed. I growled in her ear. She smirked. Let's try not to break it. She said and kissed down my neck. I moaned. I can't promise anything. I said and kissed her. I inserted myself. She moaned. I guided her along as I thrust into her. She was a moaning mess. Fuck daddy. She moaned out with her head back. I moaned. She came on me. I pulled out and came on her stomach. That was amazing. I said.

-------
Jayda's Pov

We got back to his parents house. We walked in. Hey there's the lovebirds now we were just talking about you. His sister said smiling. Oh really. I said smiling. Yeah, so how'd it go? She asked. It was amazing after 10 months. Brendon said smiling. Why didn't you do it through the pregnancy? His brother asked and laughed. I didn't want to hurt her or the babies. He said.

You would've hurt them Bren. His mom said. Well, I didn't know, I didn't know if my thing would hurt them. He said.

-11:59-

We all counted down and when it hit twelve Brendon dip kissed me. Dallon and Breezy kissed. His parents kissed. Everyone was happy. Dylan and Jackson was sitting down looking up at us smiling.

------
-S