25 Bachelorette Party

July 10
8:30 PM
1 1/2 Years Later
Brendon had proposed to Jay she said yes and now they are on their way to Las Vegas. The twins can now walk and barely talk.

Jayda's outfit^Jayda's Pov

Jayda's outfit^
Jayda's Pov

We all arrived at the hotel. Babe it's too hot. Brendon groaned. I know babe. No I'm not talking about the weather. He said smirking. I smiled. Brendon I love you so much. I said and kissed him. He kissed back smirking. He grabbed my ass. I moaned lightly. Hey how did we get-. Dallon tried saying. Sorry to interrupt. He said and walked by. You're fine Dall we were just kissing. I said. Uh huh, okay as I was saying how did we get stuck carrying all the bags, and watching the kids? He asked.

Because you love us. Brendon said smiling and kissed me again. Fine and your kids are adorable. Dallon said smiling holding both of their hands. Jackson ran up in between me and Brendon looking up at me. Mommy up. He said reaching up. Come here cutie. I said and picked him up. Uncle Dal up. Dylan said reaching up. He picked him up.

9:00 PM

We all talked and walked up to the room. We got everything settled in. Me and the girls got ready to go out. Jack and Dylan walked in with a piece of paper. Mommy we hafe (have) something from Daddy. Jackson said extending his arm. I saw Brendon peak around the corner. Oh really. I said smiling. Thank you cuties. I said and grabbed the paper.                     -Jayda
Hey gorgeous, I just wanted to say I love you. ;)
-Brendon
I smiled. Thank you Brendon. I said and looked over to him. He came in smiling. Your welcome gorgeous. He said and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and up my dress. I pulled away. Bren the kids are in here. I said quietly, smiling. I kissed him again.

He pulled away. I love you. He said. I love you too. Okay bitch let's get goin we are going to be late. Hannah said. Okay I'm coming. I said and kissed him again. He smiled.

-At The Party-

Okay so as the soon to be Bride you get a lap dance. Breezy said smiling. I don't know B. I said smiling. Come on you'll love them. She said smiling. Fine. I said. Then someone I wouldn't ever excepted came in. Brendon. B what are you doing here? I asked confused. He took off his shirt. Don't talk baby girl, let daddy give you a show. He said seductively.

I smirked. He came over to me and started to grind on me. Mm. I moaned. He only had his leather pants and black suspenders, his hair was a mess. I was wearing a cocktail dress that was quite short and I had some black heals on. He kissed me passionately. He did his lap dance and I will admit I was quite turned on. Be good baby girl. He said smiling. I noticed that Dallon, Spencer, Kenny, Zach, Pete, Patrick, Tyler and Josh we're all here.

He sat down. I got up went to get a drink. I couldn't drink too much since we have the kids with us. But if I got drunk Dallon is always sober and he loves Dr Pepper too much so he said he would stay sober tonight. I went to sit down but Brendon grabbed my arm lightly. He sat me on his lap.

Hey Jay you should give Brendon a lap dance. Zach said smirking. I mean I wouldn't say no just he will need to beg for it. I said smirking and stood up. He looked up at me smirking. Please baby can I have a lap dance? He begged. I don't maybe you can maybe you can't. I said and got on to his lap. I kissed him. He moaned lightly. Why don't we go to the other room baby. I said and got up. He held my hand and I led him to a small room.

He kept looking me up and down. I pushed him down on to the small couch. I took the small dress off. His eyes widened. Damn baby you look sexy. He said smiling looking me up and down. I wore the red lingerie he adored with the black pumps. He licked his lip looking me up and down.

I grinded on his bulge he moaned. Fuck. He moaned with his head back. I took off my bra. His eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas. He kept smiling. I looked me up and down. You going to keep staring or touch me. I said seductively. He groaned lightly. He touched my boob and messed with my nipple.

I moaned. His hands wondered down my body he turned me around and sat me down on his lap. Baby I'm going to take a picture of your fine ass right now for when I need you. He said and held my waist and took a picture as he fingered me. I moaned and soon came.

He set his phone down and turned me around. He kissed me. I palmed him. He moaned and came. Babe we better go out there with the rest of them. I said and kissed him. He nodded. Can I take more pictures of you please. He said and kissed me. Fine babe. I said smiling. Be sexy for me. He said smirking.

I got down and looked up at him.  I pushed my boobs up. He smirked. There's daddy's girl. He said smirking. I got up and kissed him. I put my bra back on. He took some more pictures of me then we went back out to everyone.

------
-S