2 Dal's Friend

I got up at 6 and decided to actually get ready for school. I put on my black undershirt and blue and black flannel and my black ripped skinny jeans. I brushed my hair. I put my grey beenie on and grabbed my phone and brushed my teeth then put some black eyeliner on and lastly sliped on my blue converse. I grabbed my keys and said goodbye to my mum. Bye Jay. My mum said from the kitchen. My dad was already at work. My mum was getting ready to take my little brother to school. I got into my black Jeep and drove to school.
×~×~×~×
I arrived at hell and got out and locked my Jeep. My best friend Emily walked up to me. Hey girl. She said smiling. Hey. I said smiling. So how was your weekend? She asked smiling. It was actually great. I said and smiled. Whyyy? She asked. Did you finally find a dude? She asked and nudged my arm. No but you know my older brother that you like. I said smiling. Yeah. She said smiling and blushed. Okay but my brother is coming back to town and he is going to be staying with us for about a month. I said smiling. Really I'll be staying at your house for about a month. She said smiling. Okay that's fine with me. I said smiling. We both talked till we made it to our first hour.
×~×~×~×
I drove home and decided to stop at the small coffee shop and FaceTimed Dallon.
--October 16--
Today was the day Dallon and his friend would be here. I think he was supposed to be here about 9 in the morning so I decided to get up and go take a shower and get dressed.
×~×~×~×
I wore my black shorts and my Panic! shirt and black converse. I walked downstairs and into the living room. I played on my phone and watched some random shows that was on. Till I heard the doorbell. I ran and opened the door. My parents and brother came down stairs. It was Emily. Hey you ready to go? I asked her smiling. Hell yeah. She said. My mum and dad said that we can go and pick them up since they need to get ready. I told her. Oh great. She said smiling. We walked out to my car and drove to the airport.
---
We looked around for Dallon. It was easy to find him. Dallon! I yelled. Jayda! He yelled and ran up to me. We hugged like we haven't seen each other forever. He actually cried happy tears. I smiled and felt a tear of happiness slid down my cheek. Man I've missed you so much. He said and hugged me tightly. I've missed you too Dal. I said smiling. He pulled away smiling. Mm you smell good. I said smiling. Why thank you Jay. He said smiling. Oh let me introduce my best friend. He said smiling. I nodded smiling. Hey my name is Brendon Urie. The cute man said smiling. Well hey my name is Jayda but you can call me Jay. I said smiling. Great I like that name. He said smiling and looked me up and down smirking. I looked into Brendon's chocolate brown eyes and got lost In them. Till Dallon spoke up. Let's go and grab something to eat. Dallon said. Brendon cleared his throat and I shook my head and smiled. Sure. I said smiling.
---
I hope you like it and I will try and update tonight. Also what are you all being for Halloween this year? I am being Brendon Urie From I Write Sins not Tragedies. Love ya I'll see you in the next chapter buh bye.
-S