9 Hurt

-Jayda's Pov-
Brendon laid down on his back and laid his head on my lap. He held the peas on his crotch. He groaned lightly. Mm, my dick hurts. He said. I'm sorry babe. I said and kissed his cheek.

Not the spot. He said. I kissed him and he smiled into the kiss. Mm, That's the spot. He said smiling. I rubbed his thigh lightly. He smirked. I rubbed his stomach lightly. He then burped. He giggled. Sorry babe. He said and kept giggling. I giggled with him. It's fine babe. I said and kept rubbing his stomach. He smiled.

So does it feel any better? I asked. Kind of. He said. His friends were playing beer pong in the other room so it was just me and him. He sat up a little. Man, I think he broke my dick not kidding. He said and looked in his pants. Nope, everything Is still there and connected doesn't look broke. He said and smiled. That's good baby. I said and kissed him.

I mean we can go and test it out to see if it still works. He said smirking. Not now, baby, we have guest. I said and kissed him. Damn it. He said and frowned. We walked into the kitchen where they were playing beer pong.

×~×~×~×
Somebody knocked at the door. Brendon went to the door and answered it. Ryan! He said happily. Bren, I thought I would stop by. He said and hugged him. I will admit I was a little jealous.

I turned towards the guys, I turned back and saw them fucking kissing. I walked over to Brendon and slapped him. Babe, what the fuck? I yelled. I ran off to my room.

He ran after me. Babe please it's not my fault. I slammed the door in his face. Fuck off! I yelled. Babe open the goddamn door now, I love you! He yelled back. I hate you. I said quietly and began to cry. C'mon doll open up for daddy. He said. No. I said back and wiped the tears away.

---
I finally let Brendon in. He smiled as he walked in. I turned away from him. The thing is I can't be mad at him for long. I kneeled down in front of me and held his hands on my lap. He kissed up my leg to my thighs. C'mon doll. He said in between kisses. No Br-bren. I said and stuttered as he went up. It didn't help I was wearing short volleyball shorts. He slid his hand up my thigh, a little too close to my crotch. He smirked and kissed my thighs.

C'mon doll you can't be mad at me. He said smirking. It wasn't my fault. He said and kept going. He slid his tongue up my thigh and kept kissing my thigh to my inner thigh. Mmm Bren. I moaned lightly. Yes, baby girl. He said and kept going up. I-I don't know if this is a good idea with my parents home and Dallon. I said and whimpered.

He looked up at me. His eyes full of lust. C'mon doll for me I need you, I want you and I'll get what I want and love. He said and kissed me. But I will wait for you to be ready. He said and kissed me.

Do you want a blowjob? I asked smirking. Fuck yeah. He said. He sat down on the bed. I got down and kneeled to be met with his tight pants. I pulled them down and off. I took his member in my hand and pumped my hand and put him in my mouth. He moaned. He was a moaning mess.

We must not have heard the door open till Dallon yelled. What the hell are you doing! He yelled. We both stopped instantly. I can explain Dal...
×~×~×~×
-S