27 Special Day

Dylan and Jackson^

Dylan and Jackson^

Jayda's Pov
The wedding was in less than an 10 minutes. We all got dressed and ready for the wedding. I was a little nervous. I texted him.

Me
Hey babe is it normal to be nervous...
Him🔐❤
Aww my baby girl is getting cold feet, and yes it is normal to be nervous before a wedding. I love you❤
Me
Okay thanks, I love you too❤

It was just about time to go out there. I was nervous, but Zach said he would walk me down the ail. I was really nervous. Hey Jay you ready to go? He asked smiling. Um yeah. I said and took a deep breath and breathed out. Don't be so nervous, everything will be okay, if not I will kill him. He said taking my arm and linking them together.

I smiled and giggled. We started to walk down then got to the beginning of the ail. Everyone stood and smiled. They watched us walk up to Brendon. Brendon was smiling and had tears in his eyes. He couldn't stop smiling.

I breathed out happily. He gave me off to Brendon. Brendon slid his arm around my waist smiling.

----

Do you have a speech prepared? The preacher asked me. I nodded and held on to his hands tight but not too tight. He smiled looking to my eyes.

Brendon Boyd Urie,  from the day I first met you, I knew I needed to have you. You have been there for me through everything, from heartache, pain and happiness. And never did I think I would find the love of my life at a airport, even my brothers best friend. But I am happy to be with you,and to have two beautiful kids with you. I will always love you and I am forever yours. You are my best friend, the father of my children and the love of my life. I love and always will.  I said trying not to cry.
He smiled was about to cry. He cleared his throat and began.

Jayda Mae Weekes, I am so in love with you, sometimes it doesn't even seems real or even possible. I an going to be faithful to you till the day I die. No matter where I am, I am forever yours... There is nobody that could ever replace you, you are my one and only. There will be times we hate each other, but that all will turn from hate to love to lust. Nobody can ever break us apart, we are unstoppable. We have a connection nobody else has. That is why I love you. He said and let a tear slip.

I felt a tear go down my cheek. Do you Brendon take Jayda as your lawfully wedded wife, through sickness and in health?  The preacher asked. He nodded. I do. He said smiling. Do you Jayda take Brendon as your lawfully wedded husband, through sickness and in health? He asked me. I do. I said smiling.

You may kiss the bride. He said. Brendon smiled wide. He dip kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck. He kissed me passionately, yet filled with love. Everyone cheered. He pulled us back up right. We pulled away smiling. I love you Mrs Urie. He said smiling resting his forehead against mine. I love you too Mr Urie. I said and kissed him smiling.

------
-S