6 Surprise

12:30
Everyone ran downstairs for lunch. I grabbed my phone and walked down with Em. I texted Brendon as I was by the door. I heard a phone go off as I sent the text. I looked up and saw Brendon sitting at a table talking to some people. Why is he here? I walked up to him smiling. Hey babe. He said smiling. Hey and why are you here? I asked smiling. I thought you would like some other food than just school lunch so I brought you Tacos and fries. He said smiling and handed me the food. Thanks babe and how did you get in here? I asked and cocked an eyebrow. Oh I just signed in and they gave me a visitors sticker and I am over 18 so I could be your daddy. He said smiling. All the boys and girls were in Aw over him. I sat down and he kissed my cheek. I smiled. We both ate and Emily came over to our table with her food. She smiled. Where's Dal? She asked. He didn't want to come with me. Brendon said picking up a taco. Babe did you even ask him. I said smiling. No I was too excited. He said and blushed lightly. Though so. I said smiling. Yeah but if we brought Dallon he would have eaten all of the tacos. Brendon said smirking. True. I said smiling. We talked a little bit longer till I had to go back to my class so I kissed and hugged Brendon goodbye.
×~×~×~×
I walked out of the school with Emily and saw Brendon standing outside of my car with fans all around him asking for pictures and autographs. I looked up and noticed me walking over to him with Em. Hey beautiful. Brendon said smiling. Hey. I said and bit my lip lightly. He pulled me closer and kissed me passionately. Everyone oohed and awwed at us. I pulled away smiling. You enjoy the attention don't you. I said smiling. He nodded smiling. Just letting them know that your mine. He purred in my ear. I smiled.
×~×~×~×
We made it home. I went upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower. I stripped down to nothing. I got into the shower and turned the water on. I did my routine and got out. I looked in the cabinet and looked for a towel. Where the fuck Is all of the towels? I rolled my eyes as I sat there completely naked and cold. Maybe I can call Dallon or Brendon in to bring me a towel. Dallon's gone though. I opened the door slightly and stood behind it. B-Brendon can you come here? I yelled so he could hear me. Yeah babe. He said walking closer to me. He looked a little confused. Why are you standing behind the door doll? He asked smirking. I don't have a towel and I just showered so yeah can you grab me a towel? I asked blushing. Yeah baby girl. He said and walked to the laundry room. He came back and handed me a towel. Thanks babe. I said and kissed him. Your welcome baby girl. He said smiling and walked back to my room smiling. I got dried off and our some clothes on and walked out to my room.
×~×~×~×
-S