8 Found Out

Jayda Mae Weekes go to your room, we will talk soon. I walked up to my room and sat down on my bed. I could hear them fighting downstairs. I feel bad for Brendon. Then I heard glass break. I ran downstairs and saw glass on the ground. Don't you ever think about touching my daughter ever again! My dad yelled. My dad then threw a beer bottle at Brendon. He quickly dodged it. Damn you tryna kill me? He said in more a question. Maybe I am maybe I'm not! He yelled.Brendon hid behind me. You won't try and kill your own daughter, will you? He asked still freaked out that he threw a beer bottle at his head. No, I won't so fucker get out from behind her or I will make you come out. He said sternly. Damn it's not like we fucked. He said defensively. You better not be thinking about screwing my daughter. He said sternly. Oh man I totally think about fucking her all the time, her screaming my name. He said and groaned. That's it fucker come here now. He said and charged at Brendon. Brendon ran to the bathroom and locked the door. You better fucking open up now! He yelled. No. He sassed. You're making this worse Brendon just come out here. He said. No. He said. Brendon please come out. I said soothingly. He propped the door open a little. Fine. He said. Finally. I breathed out. But. He said. But what? I asked. He has to promise not to kill me or little me. He said and looked down. Daddy do you promise not to kill him or little him. I said. Fine darling but he better not be too handsy with you. He said. Brendon smiled. He opened the door and came out. We all talked it out. Brendon and I had to keep it PG. Well in front of the family. Ima go shower. I said. Can I come? Brendon asked. My dad gave him a death glare. You know what never mind. He said and sunk back in the couch. I'll be out soon. I said.
×~×~×~×
I went back downstairs singing to a song that was playing. Brendon was sat on my couch covering his area with his hands. My dad was no where to be seen. Brendon was lightly sobbing. Babe what's wrong? I asked walking over to him. He punched my dick. He said. Oh why babe? I asked and sat down next to him. He got mad at what I said. He said. Little Brendon got harmed. He said and giggled lightly at the end. Oh poor lightly Brendon. I said and rubbed his thigh lightly. Mm. He groaned with his head back. I mean little Brendon has been wanting action but not like that. He said and smirked at the last part. Mm little Brendon needs to have a little break to get better . I said smiling. Oh why it would feel better if you know-. He said and smirked. Not now buddy. I said. He frowned. Awe dang it, sorry little Brendon. He said looking down at his thing. Let me go get something cold to put on, um you know what. I said and got up. He smiled. Okay. He said. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed some cold bagged peas since we didn't have ice. I got a small hand towel. I walked back with the peas and small hand towel. Here babe put this on your junk. I said and handed him the peas and towel. He thanked me. I sat down and he put the peas on his area. Then there was a knock at the door. I got up and answered it. It was Spencer. Hey can I hang out for a while? He asked. Sure but Bren is kinda hurt. I said walking with him to the living-room where Brendon was. How did he get hurt? He asked then looked at where Brendon's hand was. Oh man that had to hurt. He said and put his hand on his crochet. So what happened? He asked. Her dad punched me in the dick and it hurts like a son of a bitch. Brendon said. I bet man did he hit it hard. Spencer asked. Yeah the fucker can punch. He said. Damn I'm sorry Bren what did you say? Spencer asked as Dallon walked in. What happen Bren I heard glass break and yelling. He said. Brendon explained the whole thing to them both.
×~×~×~×
-S