10 Irresistible

Dallon's Pov
I heard moaning coming from Jayda's room. I got a little curious and went to her room. I creaked the door open and saw Jayda and Brendon. She was giving him a blowjob. My innocent baby sister was giving him a blowjob.

So I showed my anger. What the hell are you doing! I yelled. I can explain Dal. She said. Brendon pulled his pants up and walked to the bathroom. Tell me now. I said and crossed my arms. Okay, so when I saw Ryan and Brendon kissing I got upset and ran to my room. Brendon came to my door and asked to come in.

After about an hour I let him in and soon enough I asked him to give him a blowjob. He agreed and we are now here. She said. Uggh fine you're not in trouble this time. I said.

Well, I couldn't do that to her or Brendon, I know how it feels when you have a desire, you'll get it sooner or later. I hope Bren doesn't do anything to let mom and dad know about them. Especially mom she will kill all of us

So are you going to tell mom or dad? She asked looking up at me worriedly. No, I won't but you will have to do something for me. I said. What is it? She asked. You will have to come and hang out with me and the guys tonight. I said. Fine, but will he be able to come? She asked and pointed to Brendon. Yeah of course. I said smirking.

Fine when do we leave? She asked. Now. I said walking out of the room. What are we doing! She yelled. You'll see! I yelled back.

-Jayda's Pov-
I wonder what they are going to do tonight can't be that outrageous, can it? Babe, you ready to go? Brendon asked. Um yeah, what do wear? I asked unsure. What you have on right now is fine you look amazing. He said smiling. Okay, thanks, babe, but don't you think it's a little out there? I asked looking at my outfit. No, it looks hot so wear it nothing wrong with showing a little skin. He said and wrapped his arms around my waist.

I rested my head on his chest. Okay, whatever you say B. I said. Oh, and by the way that was the best blowjob I have ever had. He said smiling and kissed me. I'm glad you enjoyed it, babe. I said smiling and kissed him. Mm, we better get going. He said smiling. I nodded.
×~×~×~×
-S