13 Late

Brendon what did you just do. I said and pulled him out. Oh shit. He said.

What do we do? He asked pacing around the room. I don't know babe you just came inside me. I said and watched him pace around the room.

I know but do you think you are pregnant was it enough? Was I far enough in? He asked with his hands on his head.

I don't know baby I wish that I knew but I don't. I said and pulled him over to me. If I am we will get through this I promise. I said and held his hands.

He nodded and half smiled. I guess you're right. He said and smiled. Hey, come here. I said and pulled him down to my level. I kissed him. We will make it through this. I said and kissed him.

Now let's get some sleep. I said. He nodded and crawled into bed. We got under the sheets and cuddled till we fell asleep.

-Weeks later-
Brendon went out with the guys. I decided to stay home. I felt a pinch in the middle close to my downstairs area.

I clutched my stomach. I felt like throwing up. I ran to the bathroom. I threw up in the toilet. I sat down by the toilet.

I ran my fingers through my hair. What do I do this is the second time I threw up this weekend. Maybe I should call Brendon?

I got up and brushed my teeth and washed my hands then went out to the living room where I once was.

I picked up my phone and called Brendon.

*Call*
Hey, babe what's up? He asked.

Um, I have a question. I said.

What is it? He asked confused.

Um so I just threw up and my stomach towards my um vagina hurts, it's like period cramps but I know they're not. Because I kept going to check, but there was nothing. I said. What you think it is? I asked.

Um, when was your last period? He asked.

Um, not since March 12th. I said and bit my nails nervously.

So it is now... April 6th. He said. Shit. He said quietly. Um, do you think since we had sex a little after that do you think you got pregnant? He asked quietly.

That would only make sense. I said and bit my nail.

I'll um pick up a test. I'm on my way home right now. He said.

Okay, I'll let you go so you can do that. I said smiling.

Okay, I love you and call me if anything happens. He said.

Okay, I love you too. I said and hung up.

-minutes later-

I felt the same pain in the same spot. I clutched my stomach lightly. Hey sweety what's wrong? My mom asked.

Nothing just um period cramps. I said. Oh okay, I'm going to run to the store do you need anything? She asked.

No, but thanks anyway. I said. Okay, I'll be back soon. She said and walked out the door.

Then I got a call from Brendon.

*Call*

Hey, babe, they have only two left. Do you want me to buy both to make sure that it's right? He asked.

Sure, how much are they? I asked.

Just three dollars. He said.

Okay, may as well get them. I said.

Okay, I'm going to be home in-. He said then stopped. Oh hey, Mrs. Weekes. He said. Oh, I um am getting them for my sister. He said. Okay, have a nice night. He said.

Okay, I'm at the check out I'll be there in five okay babes. He said. Okay, love you. He said
I love you too. I said and hung up.
----
-S