14 Small Bump

Jayda's Pov

Brendon finally got home and so did my mom. He walked up the stairs and I followed. He opened the bathroom door and I went in with him. He kissed me. Hey babe here are the tests. He said quietly and handed them to me.

Thank you babe. I said and started to cry. Babe what's wrong? He asked concerned and took me into his arms.

I'm afraid Bren I'm afraid you'll leave me and the baby if I am pregnant. I said through sobs. No no no baby I'm here with you no matter what I love you and if you are pregnant than that means.. that means that we will have a family together. He said and kissed my head.

But babe I'm only 17 and you are 25. I said looking up at him. I know babe but we will make it through it. He said looking into my blue eyes. I promise now lets see if you are or not. He said and kissed my head. I nodded. I grabbed the box and read it.

Okay so I just pee on the stick and wait 2 to 3 minutes. I said and looked up to Brendon. He nodded. Do you want me to go out and wait or do you want me to wait with you? He asked. I want you to stay I can't do this by myself. I said. He nodded. Okay babe. He said and pulled out the tests. He handed me one. I undid my pants and and pulled my pants and panties down. I peed on the stick. He set down a piece of toilet paper for me to set it on.

He started a timer on his phone. Now we wait. He said and put his phone in his pocket. I got up and pulled my pants up and flushed then washed my hands. He smiled at me. This isn't the most legal relationship but you will be 18 in two months. He said and kissed my head. I nodded. I have a question. I said.

What is it babe. He said looking into my eyes. How will I hide the baby bump after it gets big? I asked. We'll try to hide it as long as we can. He said. He held me in his arms till the timer went off in his pocket.

He turned it off and looked at me. You ready? He asked me. I took a deep breath and nodded. I picked up the test and turned it over. It had two lines. Brendon. I said. He looked at me. Mmh. He hummed. I'm pregnant. I said smiling. That's wonderful baby. He said smiling and opened his arms for a hug. I hugged him. I am so happy now I love you so much baby. He said and kissed me. I love you too babe. I said smiling and kissed him again.

I picked up the test and wrapped it in the toilet paper I grabbed the box and put it in the bag. We walked out to my room. He sat down on the bed. I put the test in a hidden spot so we could keep it. I threw the bag away in the trash can in our room. I walked towards Brendon. He hasn't stopped smiling since we found out that I'm pregnant.

He pulled me on to his lap and kissed me. I can't believe that I'm going to be a dad. He said smiling. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom. I said smiling and rubbed my stomach lightly.

He smiled then we were interrupted with a loud knock at my door. Jay, Brendon dinner is done. Dallon said. Okay thanks Dal. I said and got up. Brendon got up and kissed me. He held my hands. He got down on his knees and pulled my shirt up and kissd my belly. I will love you and your mom no matter what little dude. He said smiling and looked up at me.

He got up and kissed me again. We walked down to to the dining room.
----
-S