17 Back To School

Jay's Pov
Babe do I have to go back. I groaned getting out of bed. Yes babe you do. Brendon said. Damnit. I said and rolled over. He pulled my blanket off of me. I'm cold babe. I said and cuddled up to his lap. Come on baby girl you gotta get up to go to school. He said and rubbed my stomach.

Fine. I said. Can I get a kiss first daddy? I asked. If you get up and he dresed and ready for school, then you can get a kiss from daddy. He said. I got up and got ready. I put on a black oversized sweater on and leggings. I put my converse on and brushed my hair and teeth.

I went back into my room and saw Brendon changing. He put his skinny jeans on. I went up behind him and wrapped my arms around his bare stomach. Hey baby girl. He said smiling. Hey daddy. I said and kissed his bare back. He smiled. He put his black shirt on. He turned around and looked down at me smiling.

He kissed me. I bit his lip lightly. He groaned. He wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away. He got down on his knees and pulled my shirt up. He kissed my baby bump. He looked up at me smiling.

-At School-
Brendon pulled into the parking lot of the school. I love you baby girl and if anyone gives you hell I will be here and beat them up in a matter of seconds. He said and kissed me. Okay daddy. I said smiling. I love you too. I said smiling.

I got out and found Emily. Hey what's up babe. She said smiling. Not much really. I said smiling. How's you and Bren? She asked. Oh were good, really good. I said smiling and looked down at my bump. I have a question for you and answer it truthfully. She said.

Okay what is it. I said. Are you pregnant? She asked. Maybe. I said and smiled. You are, oh my God. She said starting to freak out. Yeah now keep it down please I don't want the whole school to know. I said in a whisper.
-After School-

Brendon picked me up and kissed me. How was school babe? He asked smiling. It was okay. I said. He nodded and laced our fingers together. He kissed my hand.
----

Brendon and I had the house to ourselves again. But this wasn't the kind of calm normal night. No it started in a fight. Just a dumb little fight. Brendon! I yelled from upstairs. He was downstairs doing something. Get your ass up here now! I yelled. What the fuck do you want babe? He asked. Where the hell did you put my pillow! I need that since I'm pregnant and it's comfortable! I boomed.

It's down in the wash babe. He said calmly. Why I need it, it helps suport my back! I yelled. Well do you need me to massage you back? He asked. No, I'll be fine. I said sternly. Babe calm down your just mad and pregnant. This is just a symptom of your hormones kicking in. He said. I don't know why but that made me so mad at him. I'm not mad I am just frustrated and pregnant! I said and pushed him. He breathed out.

Just get out! I yelled. I'm not leaving till I have something that is mine. He said. Get it then than leave. I said and crossed my arms over my chest. He did something unexpected.

He picked me up. Let me down you asshole. I yelled. Nope, I'm taking what's mine and leaving. He said smirking. I huffed. He walked down the stairs and to the living-room. He laid me down and kissed me. Now Princess get some rest. He said.
---
-S