Karma Chamillion

"Listen, Hamada." Karmi sat across from him at a booth as Hiro his his paper. Still trying to crack the Obake thing.

"Listening." Hiro raised his coffee to his mouth. He had been downstairs at the cafe since Aunt Cass dragged him down. It's closing now, and he's dying of sleep deprivation.

"Look," her eyes softened: a look Hiro had seen only once when she was kicked out of Trengrove's presentation. "I'll play nice if you do."

Hiro almost dropped his cup. Was Karmi really going to be nice to him? He saw Aunt Cass behind Karmi, a wide smile and giving a thumbs up.

"Aunt Cass wants me to find somebody so I'm not lonely anymore." Hiro sighed. "I have the gang, but she wants me to find somebody to have a relationship with."

Karmi's eyes widened. "Oh..."

"But," Hiro glanced at his paper that was hidden next to him. He does this superhero thing to protect people like her. Like Karmi. Aunt Cass. "At school we still get to murder each other."

"Deal." Karmi held her hand out. "But, make your aunt happy."

"I'll try." Hiro shook her hand. "I just gotta come up with stories about us to please Aunt Cass."

"Karmi, your heart rate has-"

"OH HI, BAYMAX!" Karmi shouted upon the robot entering.

"You're meeting the adorable kids, Baymax." Aunt Cass swung her arm around the robot.

Both of the adorable kids groaned, wanting more than anything to get up and leave. Yet, they both stayed for Aunt Cass.