Let's NOT Wipe Out The City

"Who is it today?" Hiro asked Go-Go as he arrived at the location (a random ATM) Honey Lemon had sent him.

"Globby." Go-Go answers, skating towards the glob.

"Of course it is." Hiro had to rip himself away from his project when he and Karmi weren't ready to kill each other for Globby? It didn't seem worth it.

"Hiro, back me up here." Wasabi was walking around the building surrounding the ATM. Hiro hopped off of Baymax and followed Wasabi. His robot followed him.

"Baymax, scan for Globby." Hiro watched the growing crowd start forming, all trying to get a good view of the team of superheroes.

"I am unable to scan for Globby." Baymax informed.

"Scan jammers. Damn." Wasabi says under his breath.

"Where is he?" Fred says over the coms.

Hiro freezes when he sees who else is in the crowd. He really shouldn't be surprised. He already knew that Karmi was on her way over when she left the cafe.

"Why is she here?" Hiro complained. He didn't really mean it. Yeah, he wasn't the biggest fan of her, but he still didn't see her as an annoyance.

"Because she likes you." Fred teased.

"Oh, shut up." Hiro smiled as he rolled his eyes. At least Karmi didn't know his secret identity.

Except, Hiro couldn't help but keep stealing glances at her. He didn't stop looking over at her to see if she was still okay, and to make sure that she wasn't hurt.

"What are you looking at?" Hiro didn't have to turn around to see who was talking. He knew that it was Globby. Globby is still trying to get into his head.

"Nothing." Hiro squeaked as he turned to face the monster.

"Huh, okay. Weirdo." Globby let out a chuckle.

But he kept looking. Hiro was distracted as Globby's fist changed into a metal hammer and wacked Baymax. Which meant Hiro was sent flying with him.

"I'll be back when you aren't being weird." Globby announced. "This is boring. I wanted to fight. Your leader is boring. You really are nothing without your friends, boy."

"Jesus..." Hiro mumbled as he stood up. He helped Baymax up as well. "What did he take?"

"Don't know." Go-Go sped next to him. "But what's the matter? Why were you so out of it today?"

"Nothing. School and the project is just stressing me out." Hiro played it off. He pretended not to notice Honey Lemon's smirk as she looked who was in the crowd.

"Okay, let's go with that." Wasabi clapped him on the back as Hiro's eyes went wide.

A/N - y'all I promise chapters will get longer I'm trying and ahhhh hello does anybody read this story?? I like this story. I'm also not very good at writing action so plz don't expect much more fighting scenes.

Welp.