Ch: 27 || Princess.

(biggest. bombshell. ever. xo)

[Max]

Everything was dark around me, black was engulfing me and I felt more alone then ever. Why was I alone? I clutched onto the only weapon I had which was a simple All Star Converse- that couldn't do much damage but it was surely better then nothing. I don't know why I'm even here. I can't smell anything, it feels like I have a cold because my nose must be blocked or something. I don't even know where I am but all I can really do is keep walking until I find a dim light.

I find it and run towards it, brightening my eye sight causing me to squint as I looked around. It was a white room with a large Oak dinner table in the middle. There was no food on the table, only chairs around the edges. I cautiously look around for something, anything to make me realise why I'm here. Nothing though.

Until a silhouette emerges from the shadows of the white room, then another, until five silhouettes come towards me slowly revealing my friends. Correction; ex friends.

I smirk at the sight of them all, they haven't changed a bit. It's only been what?-almost two months since I last saw them? Of course not much can change in that amount of time. That's a lie, a person could graduate, or fail to graduate which would change your life forever in that amount of time.

"Max. It's been a while." Tom is surprisingly calm, I thought he would be raging. That's disappointing. He stretches his creamy coloured skin hand out for me to shake, which I do before smugly looking back at him.

"Yes it has, hasn't it? Boys." I nod at all the other guys and they all nod in acknowledgement to me. We all take a seat, the boys all spread out on the Oak table, Zayn and I at the heads of the table. There was two spaces available, one is on Zayn's right and one is on my right but I chose not to comment.

"Do you know why you're here?" Tom questioned me, leaning back in his seat, crossing his arms over his toned chest. A normal Tom Parker pose to be honest.

"No. Was I supposed to?" I rolled my eyes and looked around the plain white room which bored me even more then this conversation.

"That's good. We can tell you why you're here then." Jay commented, looking over to Siva across the table and the Irish lad now spoke.

"You're here because you need to be warned. We know you're not bad, Max. You're not bad at all, you're good in fact. No, you're not perfectly good, but none of us are. We all have our faults but it makes us who we are. We can't change the past, but we can make the future better. Why are you living in the past for, Max?" Siva's words took me by surprise. I mean, I expected the lecture but not those words. The past; how am I living in the past?

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I bluntly reply because it's the truth. They're speaking rubbish. They might as well have poo come out of their mouths. Ew?

"You know exactly what he's talking about, Max. You're  aren't bad. You have a heart, you know that, we know that-why are you hiding away for? Don't push us away. Don't pretend to be someone you're not because we can see straight through your insecurities. Don't be ashamed." Nathan; the little wimp has the nerve to say that to me?! I was just about to put him in his place when in comes another silhouette. I'm completely taken aback when I see it was him.

"I thought you're dead?" I gasped, looking up to see cold blue eyes piercing ones might I add. The whole room feels so much more chillier now with his presence. Gosh.

"And I thought you were having a dream?" he retorts, taking a seat on my right. Why hasn't Zayn said anything yet?

"It's more like a nightmare now." I muttered, which he fortunately heard so he let out a hearty chuckle. Weird.