One step.

DISCLAIMERS: I don't mention condom on my smuts, that doesn't mean Y/N is gonna get pregnant. Okay? I totally feel like mentioning it ruins the mood of the action, plus she could have been using pills. But don't forget to use protection on your REAL sex. 💖

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Before we start the whole thing, let's get to know you.
You have been a really nice girl, since pretty young. But life wasn't easy on you.
You have lost your parents when you were pretty young and lived with your aunt until you finished the high school.
You entered a whole new circle of your life and you thought everything would finally get good for you.

But you've never been so wrong.

-

When you came home, after the last day of school, your belongings were packed all at your aunt's door with a paper on the top of it.

"Y/N. I did my best to rise you since your parents died, but now its time for you to set me free from this obligance. Please, don't try to contact me ever again. I moved."

Your hand was trembling and your legs weak. Your eyes teary reading  again and again that damn note.

Your consciousness slowly hitting you. You were homeless and hopeless.
The first person you thought was your school bestie.
You called her right away, sitting on the floor cose to your packed things.
She picked up.
"Missing me that much already?" He giggled.
"F/N..." Your voice trembling.
"Y/N? Girl what happened?"
"F/N...she kicked me out.." You sob.
"What the heck! Where are you?"
"I'm....here....at...her...door" you manage to answer between sobs.
"Imma be there in 10 minutes. DONT MOVE!" She shut the call.

You stayed there on the floor, holding your legs glued to your torso, burying your head on your knees.
You don't know how many minutes passed, but seemed like forever.
Your eyelids were heavy, you were almost sleeping when you hear someone shouting.
"Keep it up! yah! Answer me!"
It was F/N.
She was right before you, worried expression covering her sweet face
"Girl!! You scared me to death! You didn't wake up!" She flips her hair behind her ears, sighing.
"F/N..." You were so hurt but happy that you got an awesome best friend. She was everything you had now..
"What am I going to do now?" You question hopeless touching the back of your head on the wall behind you.
"What you mean? You're coming to my apartment!" She replayed and took your hand.
"But...F/N.. It's too small for us.. I don't wanna take your privacy!" You sigh.
"Dumbass. You're coming with me. U mad? Think I'm gonna leave my bestie here?" She shakes her head. "no way girl! C'mon. The taxi is here to pick your belongings!" She stand up pulling your hands with her. You follow her lead catching your balance as you get up.

The both of you help each other to carry the things and reach the taxi.
On the whole way to F/N house you couldn't keep the feeling and tears  were dropping unstoppable. You manage to clean them away sometimes trying to keep strong.

-

One month living with F/N was getting you bothered enough. Not that it wasn't fun, it was so much fun, but the apartment had only one small bedroom, and you were sleeping on the couch. You felt like a burden. You couldn't find a job since you didnt have any specialization on anything. You just finished school!
The days were filled by cleaning F/N house at morning, search for jobs at noon, crying on the couch before sleep.
She was really happy that you were there and treated you so well, she was always bringing food home from her job, or snacks, there was even one time she brought make up to you.
She was trying so hard to make you comfortable but, you couldn't stand anymore.

One night when F/N was sleeping with her boyfriend, you packed a backpack   full of clothes and leave.
You left her a note:
"F/N, please don't be mad at me, I'll come back and pay everything you did for me. Double time! I love you!"

You took the bus and headed to somewhere.