I want it

Taehyung connected his lips to yours mad in love and desire.
The fact that it has been some time since you too had sex made your hormones go crazy and your hunger even bigger. Like every place of your body was source of deep plasure just waiting for him to discover.

His hands traveled through your body squeezing and scratching every part he could reach. His lips that was driving crazy went down your jaw making your heart race in anticipation.

Taehyung placed a trace of kisses down your neck reaching your collarbone causing your whole body to shiver unstoppable. His actions bit rushed by his hunger on your body.
His heavy and shaky breath between the kisses getting you so worked out, this sounds are just so sexy, specially with his deep and husky tone.

While his lips worked wonders on your neck and collarbone, his hands traveled down to the hem of your shirt and you understood it right away, you helped him putting your arms up, he brought up and in one fast and needy move he glued his lips back to your body.

While your shirt hit the ground Taehyung brings down your bra carefully, replacing the empty sensation and cold air with his warm lips and tongue.
You actually felt a slight discomfort due the pregnancy, your boobs were extra sensitive and he noticed you coiled a little when his lips touched it.

"Sorry..." he brings his forehead to touch yours.
"Maybe I'm going to fast..." he chuckles bit shy.

"No.. I want it..." you peck his lips.
"But can we skip this?" You smile while bitting his lower lip gently.

"Everything you want.." he kisses your lips gently before kneeling in front of you.

His warm open mouthed kisses covers your lower belly. His hands slowly unbutton your jeans.
Taehyung grabs the waist band of it bringing it down while his lips follow it. His kisses goes down until your knees.
You kick your shoes off to help him with the jeans.
Taehyung swallows needy while he stares you only in panties, which had a big stain of how wet you were already.

Without saying a single word Taehyung shoved his face between your legs which caused you to bite your index finger and widen your eyes.
He french kissed your folds over the fabric of your panties, mixing your juices with his saliva.
Your reluctant hand finally touched his hair, grabbing it as you let out a shy and low moan.

Between his kinky actions down there his hand pulled your panties aside revealing your folds in direct contact to his lips.
You gasped feeling weak on your knees, your whole body was eager.

This time he didn't tease you, he just went for it by using his other hand to spread your folds so he could reach your clit better. He flicked his tong in a fast pace making you squirm while bitting your finger harder and tightening your grip on his hair.

Feeling your weakness, Taehyung placed one of your legs over his shoulder and kept eating you out merciless.
The hand once spreading your folds left to be positioned on your dripping entrance, you moved your hips in a needy act not noticing how embarrassing that would look like.
But then he just teased you and with that tease you were far gone.
The hot feeling of his tongue and his fingers teasing your entrance you felt your orgasm hitting you so strong.

Your legs shaken and you couldn't care less about holding your moaning,it actually was echoing around the room right now. He kept sucking on your clit roughly making your hips jump erratic. He only stoped when you coiled.

Took you some seconds to come back to your senses and when you did he was already in front of you, holding that same leg up by under your knee, while his dick was touching your entrance.
You moaned needy when he connected his lips to yours penetrating you at the same time. Slowly and deep, making you feel every inch of him, spreading you in a delicious way since you just came and your walls were quite tight.

Taehyung let out a deep groan while reaching the deepest on you. His other hand tracing your silhouette and stopping on your butt while he squeezed it tight.
He grabbed your other leg and placed both of them on his waist as you laced your ankles on each other for balance while Taehyung presses you against the door and his body.

He kept thrusting on you and slowly getting faster, his hand now was holding you under your butt, and his lips lever leaving yours.
Sometimes the kiss got messy due the intense pleasure both of you were experiencing at the point and your both moans echoing on that small closet.

The beads of sweat on Taehyungs bangs gluing it to his forehead was giving you a whole new kink addiction. Sometimes he would throw his head back while sucking the air  between his teeth.

You both were so messy and eager, your hips moving by itself as Taehyung thrusts were becoming erratic and you knew he was close to burst.

With one last deep thrust he released inside you bitting his own lower lip and frowning. His eyes shut tight and his whole body shivers and his hips still moves gently. He drops his head on the crook of your neck and rest a bit while your breathing starts to get calm.

You both became quiet for a moment but then you could hear a chuckle coming from him.

"Whaat?~" you cover your face with one hand.

"We couldn't even wait..." he brings his face back up to face you.

"You couldn't!" You poke twice his chest with your index.

"I want it~~" he moans mocking the way you said it before.

"Shut up!!" You chuckle slapping his chest gently.

Taehyung laughs while closing his eyes and giving you his boxy smile in the end.

"Shower? Shall we?" He finally put your legs down carefully.

"Sure!" You nod grabbing a towel.