Knowing Him

"Yes I accept it!"
Your hyped words filled the room as Taehyung startled, his eyes once on the phone screen now jumping at your directions. His expressions bothered, more like he had something more interesting to do.
You tilted your head down, blushing as you notice you were being too extra.

Hitman stood and Taehyung just followed his action. You stood fast to follow their actions also. Your body stiffen and your face still down.

"You start tomorrow." Hitman smiled to you giving you a phone.
"Forget your old phone, this is yours now, it has all the contacts you need. Also has his schedule for the week which will be updated one day before everyday at 8p.m."

You take the new phone nodding.

Taehyung who just seem so bored just passes you reaching the door.
"Night" he says as he leaves.

You bow to him in a hurry but he doesn't see it, since he left already. Hitman sighs.

"You may follow him" he points to his agent. "Contact him whenever you need anything". He turns around entering some room of his office.
You nod and bow. Leaving with the stranger agent that was leading you to the elevator again.

You reached the 13° floor and both of you went out.
It was a really long corridor, with some few doors, like each one were apartments.
He stopped in front of a door with the number 137 on it, your name under the number already. You did a "oh!" out of sound, in amazement.

"Ms Y/N, could you please set up an password?" The agent asks.

"S...S-sure.." You move gently to the door which had a password switch.

You type it twice and the door unlocks with a low beep.
He bows and leave you there, alone staring your door half opened.
Your hands sweat to think how it was inside and you waste no time. You open the door spread open, entering with a deep breath in.

You jaw dropped when you put the lights on and see how amazing big it was. Nicely decorated, clean styled, big windows. You close the door behind you, hearing the lock sound.
Your bag drops on the floor and you covers your mouth with both hands.
Slowly you remove your shoes, feeling every steps around the livingroom like it was first step on your entire life.

You spin your body amazed by every corner of the american style kitchen, the livingroom and your eyes matches on a white door