Weddisgrace

It was about time to get down to the beach and start the ceremony.
You were ready, makeup and hair done. You dressed up and felt that good anxiety growing on your stomach.

Tae:
I bet you look so gorgeous...

You:
I'm so nervous!

Tae:
So am I babe...
Are you ready? I'm waiting for you...check your window..

You:
What??

T

ae:
Check your window! Now!

You rush to the window of your hotel room, which was on the second floor and search Taehyung. You almost couldn't contain your tears when you saw him.

He looked so damn handsome

He looked so damn handsome. He was smiling at you and throwing heart signs to you. He was nervous as you could see by the way he was smiling and biting his lower lip.

Your heart malted like it never did before. You were the most happy woman of the world at this point.

Your attention was distracted when you heard some steps behind you.
You tried to move your head and see who entered the room, but srong hands grabbed your face, placing a wet towel over your nose and mouth.

You tried to fight back but you slowly started to fade away and everything became dark.

Taehyung couldn't see exactly what was happening there because of the sun hitting the window glass, but he felt uneasy since you didn't answer your phone.

He rushed up with Namjoon to your room, their expressions terrified when they arrived there and the door was completely open and you wasn't there.

Only your left shoe and the smashed flowers on the floor.

"Hyung....where...hyung" Taehyung's voice crackled as his eyes started to get reddish and tears forming.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
OKAY YOU CAN HATE ME NOW.