Cruel

You don't remember when you fell asleep and how many days it has passed between these long and tired naps you've been taking. Your lower belly aches and they've let you lay down.

You can hear strong footsteps approaching and your eyes open fast. Bro enters the room placing a blindfold on you as he carry you on his arms, since your foot and wrists are tied.
He takes you to a car, you understand that when you hear the engines starts.

The drive seems crazy and fast and you can hear both of them laughing and counting the money.

"They actually paid all ahahahahah" your aunt disgustingly laughed.

Some more minutes and the car stops.
Bro drags you out by pulling your bangs and you fall on your knees. You were weak and lifeless. You feel cold, there was such a strong wind and you can hear and smell the sea.

He removes the blindfold and you starts to panic when you realize you were centimetres to fall from a cliff.
The sea was mad and lot of rocks could be seen.

"You really thought this would be an happy ending?" You can hear your aunt shout since she was quite far.

"Drop her" she commands bro.

You look at him with your eyes full of tears, holding his hands with your tied ones.

"Please...don't..for the baby...please.."you beg as be drags you even close to fall.

"Like I care..."he smirks and throw you to the sea.

Blackout.

You can feel a warm light hitting your face, still beaches waves touching your legs. The surface under you quite rough. Sand...you realize.
Your eyes slowly open and you can see a small village some meters from you.

You attempt to get up but then a sharp pain crosses through your lower belly making you lose all your strength. You throw up all the sea water you drank the last days until you reach this island and blood starts to leak from between your legs.

You fall back to a crawling position and try to go further to the village.

A kid sees you and comes running to you. She was sunkissed and looked hyped.
She tries to communicate but unfortunately you don't understand her language.

She pouts and crosses her arms, giving up and running away to the village. Your hand tries to reach and grab her but it just end up falling to the sand and you collapse.

A beep sound can be heard in distance, you feel warm and comfortable, you're not wet anymore and the atmosphere was nice.
Your eyes slowly opens and you realize you're at some hospital room.

Taehyung was sleeping on the armchair and Namjoon touching his back on the wall before you while he stares at his phone. A soft smile paint on your lips and you try to sit.

You groan in pain when your head hurts the most you ever felt.
Namjoon jumps coming close and Taehyung opens his eyes wide jumping from his armchair.

"Y/N!" Taehyung runs to you grabbing your hand gently.

"Oh my God,Y/N..." his voice trembles and now that they're close you can notice they've been crying.

"Yah..." you speak with a low and weak tone.

"What's with this crying faces....?" You worry and frown.

Namjoon shakes his head looking down and Taehyung falls to his knees touching his forehead on the hospital bed.
"I'm so sorry...I couldn't protect you, I couldn't save you...I couldn't save it.." his voice muffled as he cries like a kid holding your hand.

"No..." You fall in denial state and search for Namjoon's explanation.

He was, too, crying and biting his lower lip in a pain expression.

"I'm sorry, Y/N...the doctors did everything they could..." Namjoon touched your other hand, then pats Taehyung's hair.

"No,no,no,no,no....no!!!" You drop your head back clenching your jaws as your tears falls.

You lost it, your precious baby, that small thing you were waiting so much, it's gone. It was brutally taken from you and you won't ever see its face or watch it grow. It's so cruel.

Taehyung gets up holding you as you hold him back.
"I'm sorry, my love.."his hands cups your cheeks as he touches his forehead on yours.

"Tae...our little thing..."you murmur as your voice crackle and your tears doesn't stop falling.

"I know.. it hurts so much, baby..."Taehyung painfully whispers as his tears covers his face.

Namjoon holds you both.