Locked

-Present day-

You were starving, but afraid of leaving that safe place. You were afraid someone could actually kill you.
You had the whole society against you, even that the police would try to protect your integrity, they can't fight against the whole city. Your mind was fucked.

You were such a mess.

Once again.

You thought about reaching your bestie,  but you remembered his words from yesterday. 
There was thousand calls of unknown numbers, thousand  of hateful texts, Hitman called you, the boys had called you.

Then you remember, your school friend, you two have been talking sometimes and she would never deny you help.
*calling F/N*
"GIRL WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"F/N..." Your voice is weak and trembling, you've cried the whole night and you feel so hungry.

"I'm worried to death! I called you thousand times!!"

"I'm sorry..." you murmur.

"I thought you were dead.."you can hear her sobbing.
"Y/N..tell me where are you!"

"I'm gonna send you my localization.. help me!  Please..."

"I'm getting there as soon as you send me!! See you soon!!" She hang.

You send her your place and took her hour to find you. She was crying, looking was terrible as you.  She picked you from the cold ground and rested you on her embrace.
She threw over you a long coat, gave you an hat and dragged you inside the car.

You were panicking someone would see you on your way to her apartment.  Luckily no one saw.

It's been 1 week now.
Y

ou told her you're pregnant and your plans of running away. But she always have been so smart and turn down your attempt of doing it.

Instead of "Bro" she convinced you to tell Taehyung about the baby, about the way the security guy treated you and that you two should discuss a way of talking to Hitman.
She indeed was a real friend, always had been.

She did everything for you. She called him, convinced him to come to her apartment, she set up the whole situation and when he arrived there,  she left you two alone.

You were sitting on the couch, your hands laced resting in your knees. Your eyes swollen of crying and a huge fear to look at him.

You heard your friend close the door behind him as his steps close.

He pull a chair close and sat in front of you, only 1 meter of distance.

There was a silence for some minutes but he broke it.
"Tch... look at us.." he rested his back on the chair,  staring the ceiling.

Another brief pause.

"You know.. " he brought his head down to look at your face, but you were head down staring your hands.
"It's not like it's your fault only..." he reached your hands with only one of his, covering both of it.

"I have my par-" his sweet and husky voice was stopped by you.

"Tae..." you murmur with a weak voice.

"Yes baby girl.." he caress your hands with his thumb.

"I'm pregnant."