Missing you

"Welcome back, our dear Y/N!" you can hear all the BTS members waiting for you in front of the elevator.

Your eyes get filled with tears as you can see Taehyung moving between them and coming close to you.

You could feel a the anxiety growing as each step he takes and so soon you dind't know how to behave, avoiding his gaze and lacing your fingers to find some distraction. You gasp when you hear the steps so close, your heart skip a beat when a slender hand touches your cheek, bringing your face back.

There he was, so close you could feel his breath still warm and before you could even react to his temptation, Taehyung placed a gentle kiss on your lips, making your whole body shiver and feel the adrenaline flowing through your veins.
Yur hand grabs the hem of his shirt trying to avoid the fact you were so embarrased right now, even that this kiss was everything you wanted at the moment, kissing in front of the guys caused a whole war of blushing on your face.

"HUUUUMMMM" you could hear from the back.

"So romantic!!! Look at them!" They play around mimicking your kiss.

You could feel Taehyung lips curling to a smile as he leaves your lips, sliding his arm around your waist, positioning himself side by side with you.
His cologne smelling inappropriately good to you. All those good memories of that place and his smell were now connected on your mind.

Taehyung gently moved your body with him as he took few steps closer to the guys and to the dorm door.

"Taegyung..." you gasp.
"We already discussed about my name, babe.." his tone remind you when he said you should find a nick name for him, since you're his fianceè now.

"Huuumm babe~~" you can hear Hoseok coming close and mimicking Taegyung above your shoulder.

You can't help but giggle shyly to his silly action.
"So..." Taehyung brings you back with a smile, soon reaching the door knob.

"Ah yes.." you take a brief pause to build up your sentence.
"I mean...my room...eeerrr... isn't it too risky if someone sees me here with all of you? Maybe I should get going to my room soo-"

"What room?" He opens the door, bringing you inside the dorm by holding your hand gently.
"You're staying with me. You both!" He looks at your lower belly.

"But Tae..." you try.

"No but Ms Kim! You're staying with us, no one will find out you're here!" He pecks your lips fast and as soon you're completely inside the dorm, he grabs your suitcase, heading to his room.

The boys take no longer to come in also and ask you all kinds of stuff about the pregnancy. When you realize you were sitting on the couch surrounded by all the boys except Taegyung. It felt so peaceful and sweet, like for the first time you were feeling loved and your presence wanted. You felt home.

As soon as the hours passed, the boys left for their appointment, Taehyung stayed to help you undoing your suitcase.
You could sense some tense flow around the room, you know, you two had so many intense moments there, would be impossible to not think about it.
Despite you two tried to ignore it, you could see by the corner of your eyes Taehyung bitting his lower lip while he helps you to place your clothes on his closet. The air became heavy and you could feel that tingle feeling growing on your stomach.
In a glimpse of bliss your hands touched accidentally while you two tried to catch the same shirt that almost fell from the shelf.
Almost like a spark both of you let the shirt fall and move away.
You clean your throat trying to change the vibe and grab some other shirt to fit on the shelf, but before you could even reach it the shelf Taehyung grabbed your hand yanking you close to him, chest to chest.

You lifted your chin staring him in the eyes while you could feel his heartbeat against your chest, both of you seemed so uneasy. Taehyung licked his lower lip and let out a shaky and needy sigh.

You could feel his other hand coming up to your back, slowly reaching your nape hair. Your whole body already shivering as your lips were almost touching.

Taehyung locked his hand on the back of your head and with the hand he once was holding your hand, he held your cheek,  gently packing your lips.

But not enough.

Before you could tell, his lips were glued to yours roughly and you could feel your whole body burning desire.
His tongue penetrated your mouth to find yours in a kinky and needy rubbing.

Between the shelfs of the small closed he fitted you against the door of it, gluing his body on yours.

"Y/N...I misses you so much.." he deepened the kiss.

●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●~●
Y'all yo gal is back!
I mean not completely but I'm always thinking about my readers and when I'm gonna be able to write again!
I seriously enjoy your comments !!!