The dorm

After packing all your things the car didn't take long to beep. For a brief moment your mind went some months back when you still used to work at BigHit, you sure were happy but that uneasy feeling about meeting "Bro" after all that rudeness was getting you nervous and bitting your lips. Your heart skipped a beat with the second beep bringing you back to reality. Time to face the world again, no more hiding.

You grabbed your glasses, mask and threw on your oversized jacket with hoodie. Your steps were hesitant and shaken, but still heading to the car.

Once you reach the car, one guy got out of the passenger sit and helped you with your suitcase, leading you inside the car right after by the back door.
The Windows were darken ones so you didn't see thete was someone else inside the car, but as soon as the door opened your smile couldn't be hidden.

Namjoon was right in front of you with a big smile reaching his hand forward to help you. Your heart felt warm, ' cause he always helped you and Taegyung to be together. He knew since the beginning.

*Time skips back months ago*

"Good night..." He whispers against your lips, bitting and sucking your lower lip.

"Good...night" You were breathless.
He pecks your lips, then your forehead, but his grip on your waist and nape was still tight.

"Yeah.." He whispers lost staring into your eyes, burning desire.

You clean your throat trying to back away and he realizes his arms around you so tightly. Slowly he relaxes it, letting you free.
You sigh strongly, turning your head and heading towards the elevator.

Once you reach there you see the dorm living room light turn on and Taehyung that was watching you leave, startle turning his head inside the dorm, closing the door fast right after.

"Na..na..namjoon hyung..!!"Taegyung shouts whispering startled.

"What on earth you were doing with Y/N on that room all this ti...Nevermind don't tell me!" He faceplam.

"Hyung...this is not what yo-"

"Don't  you dare!" Namjoon cuts Tae's sentence.
"Are you gonna keep doing this Taegyung? *Fucking* all the girls you have contact?" Namjoon whispers aggressively while checking his back sometimes.

"Hyung but she-"

"She's precious Taegyung! She doesn't know you..you're a snake!" Namjoon messes his own hair in disapproval.

"You're right...but She's different!" Taegyung almost speaks loud but corrects his tone.
"I really enjoy being around her, hyung..."

"Aaaaaaaaish..." Namjoon leaves heading back to his room.

*Back to the present*

"How is the...baby?" Namjoon breaks the silence while the car takes you to the dorm.

"Well..." you take a deep breath.
"It's fine...just feel sick sometimes.." you smile at him.

"Must be tough..." he sighs.
"Listen Y/N... I never thought this would happen, somehow I feel guilty about all this mess..."

"Nah...don't feel! This happens, LIFE happens, I think the worse is gone already..." you nod showing him some confidence.

Some more minutes and you're once again entering the BigHit parking lot, a whole bunch of sweet memories come across your mind. You smile feeling a little anxious to see Taegyung.
Namjoon notices it and grab your hand showing you support, he could notice you had cold hands. He nods at you and keep a friendly smile.

"It's gonna be okay..." he whispers.

"Nee..." You nod while smiling back.

The door opens and Namjoon helps you to get out of the car, with slow steps the three of you reach the elevator: You, Namjoon and the security guy who is holding your suitcase.

The few seconds inside the elevator felt like years,your anxiety only grew stronger to think you would meet the whole BTS members again, a mix of happiness and worries floating on your mind. How would them receive you after all of this?

The elevator door opens. Your heart skips a beat and you gasp. A small tear starts to form as you can feel your mouth dry and your eyes burning.

"Welcome back, our dear Y/N!"