Wanting Him

I took inspiration of my dear bangtan_baes for this chapter hahaha love ya!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"You like that huh...?" You feel his hands slowly coming up your thighs, finding way on the inner corner of it.
You breath out shaky as you stare at his hands coming up, feathery touching your clothed clit. You shiver from head to toes bitting your lips, as he knees before you, kissing your inner thigh.
You spread your legs gently, giving him full view of your dripping wet panties.

"You're so ready for me..." He connects his lips on your clit, playing with it through the fabric of your panties, the warmth of his saliva, soaking even more your core, makes you dizzy in pleasure.
His hands pulling your panties to the side, revealing your folds.
You clench your jaw, throwing your head up, facing the ceiling.

"Taehyung..." You moan softly.

You can feel his breath against your clit, making your whole body spams in anticipation.

You startle when you hear your phone ringing, opening your eyes fast and sitting on the bed jumping.

"He-hello?" You try to awake properly.

"Y/N! Where are you! We are super late!" Taehyung shouts at the other side.

"Wh-WHAT?" Your eyes search the time on your desk clock, realizing it was already 9a.m
"I'm on my way!" You shut the phone getting out of the bed in a hurry.
10 minutes and you were fully dressed leaving your aparment.

Taehyung P.O.V:
"Where the hell is Y/N?" He watches his clock on the phone screen, anxious.

Half hour has passed and you still didn't show, he decides to go find you.
After a quick research, he found out what was your apartment and with the luck of his charms he got even the master password, which is the one that can reset yours.

He sneaks inside your apartment, half darken by the courtains covering the day light.
He gazes all of your stuff, books, some clothes, shoes, makeup spreaded on the living room.
Taehyung knows this apartments so he walks slowly and silently towards your bedroom door.
His hand reachs the door knob, and he realises it's unlocked. He was about to fully open breathing in when...

"Taehyung..." your weak ans sexy moan calls his name.

His spine shivers and his eyes widen when he realizes how sexy you sounded.
Thousand kinky thoughts runs on his head and he decides to peak.

His jaw drops when he sees you sleeping on a silk shorts and tops, belly up, with your hand inside your short, as you slowly move your fingers against your core with the most sexy expression moaning low.

Taehyung feels his dick twitching and growing seconds after he realizes you were masturbating while sleeping AND dreaming about him.
He let out a heavy, needy and shaky breath as he watch you, he was so ready to replace your hand by his.

He was about to step in when his phone buzzed inside his pocket, making him jump back silently desperately to stop the low noise.

"Shit.." He whispers.

It soon stops but you don't seem to bother, he closes the door slowly, leaving your apartment right after.

He sits back on the dorm couch, panting nervous, feeling the uneasy sensation on his core, boiling up to the tip of his dick.
He breaths in slowly, letting the air out by his mouth.

He picks the phone and call you.

End of Taehyung p.o.v

You rush to his door, slamming it open, panting and searching for him which is startled staring at you widen eyes.

"S-so-s...sorry" you bow.
How the hell he looks hot even startled? Like, what's wrong with you?

"Let's go, dumbass" he passes you.

The whole day with him was like a damn torture. But not a bad one, tho.
You've never realized he was so hot, like, really hot. You always saw him as a handsome cute, then a handsome dickhead and now a fucking hot handsome guy who doesn't give a shit about you while you dream about him every damn night.
You sigh staring at his red lips, getting shivers through your body to remember your dream. A silly and shy expression takes your whole frame as you remember you actually have kissed those lips...twice!
But wait, what am I even thinking? He's a jerk! He just want play, just use you and probably get tired when he finds out you're a virgin. Like...

"omg, he totally would do that. Right?" You touch your lips nervously.

"Who would do what?" Taehyung's deep voice whispers on your ear and you jump out of your sit dropping your phone on the floor and strawberry juice on your brand new buttoned white shirt.

The liquid got it transparent revealing your white simple bra, creating a perfect drawing of your boobs, cleavage and collar bone.
Taehyung couldn't take his eyes of your chest, half blinking with a thirsty expression as he swallows slowly.

You eyes get locked and lost on his burning desire stare, like you could feel his eyes undressing you right there and it send a tingle feeling down your core, making you shiver head to toes.
Taehyung takes few steps close to you, like a tiger ready to devour his pray, slowly coming every second closer.

You gasp when he touches your shoulder, bitting his lower lip, looking down on your body.

You feel a warm fabric holding your body and you snap out of that trance.
He just threw his jacked around you, covering your exposes chest.
You stare at him blankly as he takes few steps away from you, reaching the door.

"Lets go" he speaks up to his left shoulder waiting for you.