Despising him

The taxi stops and you jump out desperate, entering the building watching Taehyung's back like 5 meters away from you.
You pick up a fast pace and finally reach him, straightening yourself, fixing your hair and watching your makeup on your frontal camera.

"Tch..." He mutters when he notices you.

Both of you enter the room, he was doing a magazine photoshoot with Gucci clothes.
He looked so handsome, like a prince. His poses were perfectly set, so professional and sexy.
You doubt yourself when you remember he had been nothing but an asshole with you...but not for too long.

"Y/N..!" He was calling you.

You head towards him.

"Y-yes.."

"Go buy me coffee.." He seems bothered you were there.

"But....." You blush ashamed.

His face turns into a ? expression.

"I have no money for that..." You murmur.

"Tch.. Not my problem. You're here to assist me." He gets up stretching his back. "What are you waiting for? Get going!" He speaks angrily at you which make you stiffen and leaves the room in a hurry.

You head outside the building spotting a coffee pretty close.
You enter the place and it was playing a really relaxing chill out music with lot of rich people sitting around.
You took your order, wasting your last saves, and went back to the room as fast as you could.

He was sitting on a couch, as the makeup girl was fixing some details. They seemed to have fun, he was laughing while she was talking with a smile on her face.
You sigh, why he can't be like that with you?
Slowly you approached them, bowing to the girl, that bowed back to you smiling and leaving.

Taehyung's eyes following her ass with a smirk, he tilted his head facing you while extending his hand to take the coffee and you gave him right away.
He took a sip and his eyes widen with a disgusted face.

"What is that shit?" He stared at you angry and disgusted.

"It...its Caramel Macciato" you were so nervous.

"Damn you don't even know what I like. Throw it on the closest trash. Ugh!" He put it over the table in front of the couch and got up getting back to the photoshoot set.

You stayed blankly staring him moving so fast yet so swloly like a movie. You couldn't answer anything, you just stayed devastated with his words.
"Throw it on the closest trash" was repeating on your head. Like you used your last money to buy that, how could you just throw it on the trash?
You took the coffee with trembling hands and you could feel your tears starting to form on your eyes. You held it back, inhaling, and took a sip of the coffee.

The taste took you back to the day you met Hitman Bang, the way he was so nice to you, and how happy and warm you got just to know you would get out of that miserable life.

"Yah..Y/N. We finished." Taehyung snapped you back to reality yanking the coffee out of your hand.
"the fuck? Didn't I say to throw it away?" He stared at the coffee.

"I..." You attempt to speak he cuts you.

"Geez.. You're so lazy." in a blink of an eye that little rest of savings you had were thrown on the trash.

He did it.

He threw your Macciato on the trash.
Your eyes got red like you were definitely cry.

"What? You're gonna cry because of a coffee?" He chuckled and turn his back to you heading out of the room.

"Ah!" He faced you again. "Imma be busy a little, don't follow me." he left.
You did your best to move but you were petrified.