Lost

-TIME SKIP-

It’s been hard for you again, for a brief moment you forgot how it was to deal with a difficult life, the last months were like paradise compared to your whole life.

Just how the hell did it ended like this?

Once again you’re alone, sitting on a bench, watching people passing by too busy to care.

How did this happen again? How did you let this happen? Why didn’t you make this work? Don’t you know that was the biggest  opportunity of your entire life? Don’t you know there wouldn’t be another chance?
There we are again, you lost the only good thing you conquered on your life.

What now? How you’re gonna start over since your name is painted all over the tabloids? 
“BigHit’s black sheep”. That’s how they call you. They don’t really know the truth, but they know part of it, you committed a mistake, trusted too much as always.

How you’re gonna face the entire world that hates you?
And in the end, what exactly you did wrong? You didn’t sin alone,  you didn’t force anyone to do it, but the fault is only yours now.  You are the guilty bitch.

From the corner of your eyes you can see people gossiping and pointing you, some of them takes pics with their phones, you feel like disappearing. But how? The world knows you already, and its not for a good reason.

“The woman that took Kim Taehyung’s heart is actually a dirty bitch! “

“Have you read she was abandoned by her aunt? Not ever her family can bear her.”

“Why did she even born? He’s my man!”

“She dragged him away from BTS, that’s unacceptable. Put her on the jail!”

“No one cares.”

“He is MINEEEE!”

“She actually worked for BigHit? Didn’t know allow whores to work there hahaha!”

“She better dead”

With the rest of strength you had, your legs took you to some reserved part of the city where you could sit and finally rest a little without all that gossiping and people pointing you.

“How do I get out of this situation?...” You sighed.

Seconds later your phone biped:

“Y/N, it’s a secret number, we need to talk. I’m going crazy without knowing about you. Where are you? Come back to me, we can fix things together!”

“Taehyung, you really want to meet me? Still wanna hear me out? Don’t be so good to me like that…” You murmur as your tears rolls down your cheeks.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Hating me Now, right? I just disappeared and when I come back it's a messy fucked up shit ahahah. Sorry but, life is not a fairy tale and my fics also won't be.

Better things are yet to come So,BEAR WITH ME THIS DRAMA!
Unnie loves you!