Future

"Preg...pregna..preg..preggo...WHAT?" Taehyung jumped out of the chair widening his eyes on you as the chair rocks by his fast move.

"I..I...I swear I was planning to tell you before all that shit happened but..."

His gaze still shocked on you.

"But.. everything happened so fast..!" You couldn't stop crying.

"Y/N... a baby?" Taehyung had no expression and was talking so slowly.

"I promise I won't tell anyone!! I understand you're young and you have a career! I-"

"Y/N!!" He shout.

You jump on your sit startled.

"A BABY! MY BABY!" He shouts again throwing his hands on the air.

You remain silent thinking he went mad for good.

"OH MY GOD!" Suddenly Taehyung expression changes and he actually was smiling. Showing that cute boxy smile of his.
"You!" He pointed his index finger towards your direction.

"You just telling me I'm gonna be daddy? Like...me?" He laughs.

You blink in confusion.

"Taehyung...?"

"Wait..." he makes a stop signal to you with his hand and takes a deep breath with eyes closed.

"Y/N... that's..." he comes close to you again.

.
.
.
.
.
.
"FANTASTIC!" He knees in front of you, grabbing your hands hyped.

"Y/N...you're Just giving me the most precious gift ever. It's a dream come true! " Taehyung had tears filling his eyes, turning them shiny.

"Tae...hyung? Are you for real? Did you undersrand what I said? I'm pre-"

"..gnant!" He cut you to complete your sentence.
"That's SO incredibly awesome!" He laughs.

Somehow he looked so happy that you thought maybe you were dreaming about it. Its not that you always dream about being a mother, but since you found out, it's like your protecting mom vibe have awaken.

"Taehyung..." you swallow nervous.

"That's not how my wife will call me...." he grabs his chin with one hand looking up as if he was trying to remember something.
"I think we need to set a new nick name for me, 'cause army already calls me Tae...so.." he keeps staring the ceiling.

"Wife?" You frown in confusion.

"Of course..oh! I totally forgot!" He shift position while searching something on his pocket.

"Will you marry me?"