Can't get over

Weeks, months, and almost a year has passed since all that nightmare happened.

You still caught yourself holding your lower belly when you lay down or look yourself through the wall mirror.

Still mentally unstable, you woke up countless times in the middle of the night asking for help and Tae had to calm you for hours until you could go back to sleep.

Taehyung was by your side all the time, honestly if it wasn't him you probably would never get close to get over this.

You both decided that having a baby now wouldn't be a good idea since you still didn't feel stable and he was so busy with his schedule. So many concerts, so many comebacks.

He took you with him all the time, to every place he went, and honestly it made you feel safe and calm.
Still, there was one thing that wouldn't leave you in peace: "Bro" and your aunt.

The police still doesn't know how they escaped, it was like they were planning it long time already.
The fact they were free wouldn't let youstep outside by yourself, like simply buying a juice from a convenience store alone was impossible for you.

Also those nightmares, they don't stop, and lately you've been taking strong sleeping pills to prevent yourself to wake up in the middle of the night screaming for help and seeing a pool of blood between your legs getting the bed drenched.

The wedding was canceled as well, no one have structure to face another pre wedding tension and you're also traumatized of white dresses.

But then, your period got delayed.