Worst Nightmare

Your eyes opened, heavy and strugling to stay open. You were in a car and was dark, there was some voices but you cant really cope with what they're saying.

You feel so dizzy and thirsty, your body is heavy, you can't move It, not just because you're doped, but you're also tied.

You realize that this darkness you see is actually something that is covering your head.
You panic.

But then once again, someone presses a wet towel covering your lips and mouth.

Blackout.

"Yah! You bitch! Wake up already!" You hear a familiar female voice.

"You always have been this lazy wench!" The voice gets louder.

Something extremely cold hits your face and you wake up startled drenched by freezing cold water that got all your upper body wet.
Your eyes widen trying to understand what is happening. You try to move your hands but they're tied behind your back.
You finally understand you're sitting on a wood chair, tied up with a tape covering your mouth.

Your teary and desperate eyes travels around the room and you see "Bro" sitting on the floor while playing with a knife.

When your eyes meet the other person, the female voice owner, you shiver and freeze.

Aunt? - You thought frowning.

She holds a devilishly smirk while holding a buck with few water drops sliding down her arms and dripping to the floor.

"Who would ever imagine you would be SO useful, huh?" She crouches between your legs.

"You gotta get us so rich, you little disgusting shit.." she chuckles and throw a strong slap against your face.

"Keep your eyes on this bitch..." she orders and bro nod, remaining on his spot.

Your tears didn't stop falling, all you could think now was how to protect your baby.
You were feeling so weak and hungry, but bro just didn't give a shit and kept listening to his musics on headphones.

You tried to loose the ropes around your hands but, for your despair, they were too tight, hurting your wrists already.

Your lower back was also hurting so much, pregnancy already causes that,  but that position was getting it worse.
You felt so dizzy and weak, your body started to shake and feel cold.

Bro noticed your pale skin and how out of it you were, so he went out and came back with your aunt.

"Unlock your phone" she handed it to you while bro untied your hands.

You did as they said trying to mumble something muffled by the tape over your mouth.
Bro tied your hands back while your aunt came close, pulling the tape away in just once, hurting your lips, that started to bleed.

"What you're saying?" She grabbed your bangs rising your face since you were powerless.

"Ter....water...please..." you murmured.

She threw your head back and you hit your back on the backrest of the chair causing you lot of pain.

"Give water to this bitch! We still need her alive to get the money." She laughed.

She turned back to face you and took a picture of you completely lifeless, tied up, bleeding lips, sore cheek, ruined and ripped weeding dress drenched by the water she threw on you before.

"That goes to your loved Taehyungieee" she made fun of his name, leaving the room.

Hours later she came back awakening you from your nap.

"This brat wants to talk to you..." she places the phone close to you and then the speaker on.

"Y/N!!" Taehyung was actually desperately crying.

"Tae...oh Yae.."You sob.

"I'm gonna take you out of there, I promise, I love you!"Taehyung seemed so determined.

"I love you...please save m-!"

She cuts the call.