Facing Him

Taehyung sleeps sweet in front of you, except he had a bonner and was calling out your name???

You slowly extend your hand touching his chest, feeling his warmth, his heartbeat.

"The hell you're doing?" You hear his husky damn sexy sleepy voice and you jump back, sitting on the floor.

"I...I..it's.. No...that's not ..I..." Your words won't come and that gets you even more nervous.

"Get out. " he scoffs.

You waste no time getting up all clumsy, leaving his room nervously.

Minutes later he comes out, meeting you and Namjoon on a fun conversation, which made him roll his eyes back.

"Let's go moron." He grabs a yogurt bottle and leave the door.

"Sorry Namjoon!" You bow and leave in a hurry.

Both of you head to the second day of photoshoot. He seemed pretty tired and annoyed to do that so early in the morning.

The day was a mixed of awful with unbearable. Being by Taehyung's side was always difficult, he was so impatient with you all the time but you couldn't just take his voice out of your head, calling you ever so sexy while he was sleeping.

At night, you rushed to your apartment, took your shower and went down to the boys floor. Sitting on the corner of the corridor close to the elevator.
You had to be sure he wouldn't run away, right?

But there he was, few seconds later Taehyung was sneaking out the dorm.
Your ears catched his steps and you stood up, in front of the elevator.

Taehyung didn't seem to stop even noticing you, he was just coming and couldn't care less.

You rise your arm in front of your chest, making signal for him to stop, but he just comes closer, grab your arm, call the elevator, that was on the floor and opens the door right away.
Taehyung brings you inside the elevator roughly while he press the parking lot button.
The door closes and it starts to go down.

"What are you doing??!!!" You speak between clenched teeth.

"Can't you see? I'm going out." He let go of your arm when it starts to get weird how long he was holding it.

"Damn no way!" You stop in front of the elevator door, that opens behind you.

"Get away..." He breaths in impatient.

"No! We're going back!" You look to the numbers buttons.

Taehyung passes you roughly bringing you out of the elevator, you lose balace and your back touches the wall behind you.

This was just too much...You got angry, like really angry. For real! Like, beating him and teaching some lessons!

"YAH!" You go after him.

"Yah! I'm talking to you!" you shout and he keeps walking towards some car, which as already on, just waiting for him.

"Yah! Stop acting so childish! Face me when I talk to you! Piece of shit!" You shout louder.

He stops his steps and shake his head, entering the car right after laughing of you.

You try to run after the car without realizing how ridiculous it was. As soon as you notice you're outside the building.
It was dark, cold and there was really weird people walking around the area.
You have ran so much that you didn't know where you were.
Your eyes scanned the street trying to find some familiar stores but no success.
You search your phone on your pocket, nothing, on the other pocket, nothing also.