Falling for Him

"Stop looking at me like that" You mumbled.

"I can't..." He peck your lips smirking. "That was so damn sexy.." His teeth scratches gently your lower lip, nibbing it sensually.

You feel drowned by his husky voice between your kiss and you throw your arms around his neck, as you feel him getting close to you again, his chest touching yours. You coil your hips in surprise when you feel something poking you down there, you knew what was but you wasn't really expecting it right now.

Taehyung groans low between your lips, cupping your left cheek as he uses his other hand to pump himself and lead his member to the right place.
He leave your lips, tracing kisses down your jawline and neck, making you shiver and get all tense down on your core.
You could feel the tip of his dick touching your dripping wet entrance, and just by that you felt like you were getting even more wet.

You shut your eyes as Taehyung slowly push it in, spreading you in a perfect fit, making your whole body tense and shiver.

"Ah..." he moan low.

"Don't..ah..relax..." He kisses your forehead gently between his pants. If you weren't under him, doing what you were doing, you could swear he was in pain, or maybe too much plasure to handle?
You end up listening to the way he begs, relaxing your muscles around him and he waste no time to move again.

"Ah...Y/N...you're so tight...ngh.."He moaned needy on your forehead now filling your completely but gently and slowly, sending tingle sensations through your whole hips, making you clench around him involuntary and earning a low groan from him.

Once he was fully inside you, he brought his dick almost all out of you, pushing it in again, this time not that gently and slowly as before and you couldn't hold by moan shyly bitting your lower lip.

He fixed his body position getting stable and wrapped your legs around his waist.
Taehyung buried his face on the crook of your neck, wet kissing your neck as his dick was pumping in and out of you little bit faster now, getting your moans little louder as he hits deep inside you.

It was a completely new sensation, like little waves of a gently pleasure while his dick rub your walls, getting more intense when he reaches deep on you in a certain spot. Your g-spot.

It was like a burning spot inside you that relases sparks of pleasure everytime he reached there, growing stronger and more instense as he fastened the pace getting you moaning loud.

The feeling of his lips mixed with his tigth grip on your waist sides got you wild and burning desire with parted lips as you try to keep your breath.

"Tae..."You whispered between your moan and you could feel his dick twiching inside you.

"Tae..!"You shut your eyes tight feeling him even deeper and stronger, hammering his dick inside you so rough, making you arch your back in pure plasure.

His lips covered yours as you moan inside his mouth, trying your best to kiss him back but end up in a messy rubbing tongue due the strong pleasure you were feeling.
Your nails craved on his back, leaving scratches mark everywhere as he groan husky against your lips showing how much he was liking that.

Taehyung brought one if his hands down your core, reaching your folds and you whimper in antipation.
Your orgasm was right on the door to knock you out, you couldn't wait to feel his hand down there on your most burning spot.
He waste no time, rubbing his thumb on your clit up and down, making you arch your back even more, gluing your head on the back, facing the bed headborad.
His head went down on your neck, fitting perfecly while his thumb and dick worked so rough on you.

Your eyes rolled and your body started to convulse letting out a loud moan.

"Omg babe...Ah!"He moaned as your walls clenched around him so tight that got him groaning against your neck.

His whole body turned into a shaken mess, releasing it inside you, even tho you didn't feel it because your body was numb, shaken, sending strongs waves of plasure through all of your muscles. It was the most intense orgasm you have ever experienced.

You both stayed like that for seconds and he slowly pull it out of you causing some ticklish feeling on your entrance, and you got little spams while he chuckled against your neck skin.
You felt so sensitive that even his sweaty hair touching your neck made you shiver and coil away a little.
He kissed your neck plaufylly, making you coil more and more until you were laughing and he stopped staring into your eyes completely happy.

-

Your eyes slowly open realizing you were still on Taehyung's bed and last night wasn't just one of your pervert dreams, it actually happened. You blush to think all kinds of things you two shared last night, feeling your cheeks warm, you let out a low giggle.

"Morning babe..." He wrapped his arms around your waist, spooning you as his lips touches your neck gently placing sweet kisses.

"May I ask why you're so happy?" He chuckle.

You sigh.

"Shut up.." You cover you face with both still smiling shyly.

"Taehyung!" You startle.

"What?" He loosen his arms around you staring you confused as you rush to sit.

"What time is it?" You search your phone around the room with your eyes.

"Around 10 a.m" he rubs his eyes relaxing on the bed.

"WHA-...How can you be so calm? We're late!" You attempt to get up and realize you were still naked. You widen your eyes covering your torso with a blanket piece.

Taehyung brings you down back to lay down, hovering you under the blanket.

"Its our day off..silly..." He smirks.

"Oh.." You blink nervously tilting your head aside looking away from his gaze.

"Hey.." he brings your face back gently touching your cheek."Let me enjoy you..." He kiss your nose and you close your eyes by reflex opening right after.

"It's not everyday I have you on my bed like this..." His eyes travels down your body remembring you were naked.

You blush intensly smiling shyly.

"Don't do that..." He peck your lips gently.

"Do what?" You giggle against his lips.

"Don't tease me..." He bites your lower lip gently getting your body all worked out already.

"Wait... " you try to speak but he just kisses you intensly and passionate.

You kiss him back trying to speak between the kiss that only grows hunger.

"Tae wait..." You push his chest and he whine disappointed.

"I have to tell you something..." You bite your lower lip quite nervous.

"hm?" He seems confused.

"I'm a virgin....I was! Er..." You get completely messy trying to make any sense.

His face turn to a questioning expression as he rise one of his brow.

"Yesterday..." You try to speak calm. "You see...Yesterday.." You rise your. eyes to meet his eyes.

"Yes?" He answers you still so confused and bit nervous.

"It was my first...." You close your eyes and Taehyung jump away from you sitting and covering his mouth shocked.

You felt so ashamed that you cover your face with the pillow.

You hear him chuckling and you lower the pillow so you can see him.
He comes down hovering you again grabbing your pillow just to throw it away.
His lips comes inches from yours.

"I know silly" he pecks your lips smirking.

"Did you enjoy?" He place his hands on your waist grabbing it little bit stronger second by second as his lips brushes into yours sending shivers down to your core.

"What about making sure you enjoyed?"
He smirks.