Only Him

My kinkies! I really wanted to do some detailed shit so this had to be split on two! CALM YOUR PANTIES the next chapter is coming soon!
Enjoy!
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung touched his lips on your forehead, kissing it gently, then brought them down on your face kissing your tempers, then your cheeks, then the tip of your nose while you giggle shyly.
For a brief moment he lost himself on your eyes and smile, melting his expressions and you could hear his heart pounding so loud.

His lips touched yours gently and repeatedly, you wrapped your arms around his neck, decreasing any gap between you two.
Taehyung cupped your cheeks with the palm of his hands, bitting your lower lip sensually pulling it away, you let out a shaky breath opening your eyes to stare his.

It was like he could see your soul craving for him, he leans close again, connecting your lips, this time not sweet like before, but passionate and hot. His lips leads a whole wave of shivers through your body. You slightly open your mouth and he understands right away what you telling him, Taehyung slowly enters your mouth with his tongue, finding yours, rubbing them together sensually slow.

His hands starts to travel from your cheeks to your shoulder, every new place he touched was like a sparkle of electricity burning your skin.
His hands stops at your waist, gently grabbing it, pulling you even closer.
You gasp earning from him a smirk against your lips that starts to travel to your jaw, nibbling it until his lips finds your ear.
You grab his nape hair making him groan low.

"Y/N...." He whispers in a warning tone, kissing your ear lobe, slowly sliding his hands inside your shirt.

You breath out anticipating while his hands travels up on your torso. You arch your body in attemp to feel bettee his delicious touch warming up your sides.
Taehyung conects his lips on your neck, while touching his bulge on your core, making you whimper.

You lean your head giving him better access to your neck, which he waste no time to suck on gently, bite and wet kiss it.
You finally allow yourself to give in completely, deleting any fear and insecurity your mind was trying to push against you. His lips attached to your neck, his playful hands and the fact he was so horny about you, and no one else, was getting you that special feeling warming your heart. It was amazing to know his desire for you.

Taehyung hangs slowly reach your bra, cupping you boobs gently while his lips never leaves your neck, now getting down to your collar bone.
You coil with the surprising touch or his hands sliding inside your bra, finding  your sensitive nipples and you moan shyly shutting your eyes tight.

He brings his hands down back to the hem of your shirt, sliding it up, and you help him by rising your arms to get completely out of it.

Some hint of discomfort hit you when you realize you are now exposing your chest to him, only wearing your simple comfy bra, you rush your arms around your chest, covering it.
Gently and slowly he touches your both hands, kissing your lips tender. You melt relaxing your arms and he place your hands around his neck. Every move seemed to be in slow motion.

His head slowly going down back to your collar bone, kissing it in a kinky way, getting you breathless.
His lips reach your boob curve bringing his hand over it, drawing the curve of your boobs as he stare at you amazed with a sexy smirk.

"You're perfect..." He kisses the middle of your boobs inhaling your scent.

Your eyes couldn't leave his intoxicating game, you just wanted him even more now.

Taehyung sneaked his hands behind you, unclasping your bra, you gasped.
Then he slowly brought the straps down on your shoulders revealing your bare boobs, making his bulge even tighter on his pants.